~ Lullaby ~

Chapter 28 ~

Y/n POV,

I was about to ramble to jimin and make excuses when a sudden voice interrupted me from behind, "what about Taehyung and y/n?" The voice asked, it was oddly familiar, I turn around and my heart dropped, why me god? Why me? Out of all the days of the year my brother could've come and visited me he came today, the day where I have 7 guys in my apartment, well technically 6, jimins here with me.

"Mark!" I say getting up out of my seat, he was dragging his small suitcase and came closer to our table, "how'd you find me?" I asked surprised by his arrival, "well this is the only shop opened at this hour and I somehow managed to spot you on my way to your house," he says then pinched my cheek playfully, "how's my cute sister doing?" He asks then turns to jimin, "and who are you?" He says in a not-so-nice tone, "I'm park jimin, sir," he says bowing respectfully.

"Nice to meet you park jimin," he says shaking his hand then proceeded to ask more questions, "what's your relationship with my sister?" "Mark," I say annoyed, "what? I just want to know," he says giving me an innocent look, "Mark why are you here?" I ask still confused by his arrival, "can't I visit my beautiful sister?" I know him too well, he wouldn't just come here for me, "why are you really here?" I say with a sigh and signal for him to take a seat next to me.

"Can I have this first," he says pointing to the matcha, "yes, now spill," Now my last nerve hanging by a centimeter, "well I have work to finish here, it's going to take me a day and I thought instead of booking a hotel room I can stay in your guest bedroom," he says taking a sip of the matcha, "and you didn't tell me beforehand?" I asked, "well I was told about the trip 4 hours ago and had to pack and go to the airport as soon as possible, I couldn't really contact you, and I texted you when I landed," he says exclaiming the last part.

I check my phone and to my surprise, he did text me, "well listen up Mark," I say fixing my posture and I could see jimin gulp, "I know you're my older brother and you love me and want to protect me," "yes," he says with a proud smile, "but, that doesn't mean you get to control my decisions and the friends I choose to make," I continue and his smile slowly fades, "I have a feeling that what you're about to say is going to get me mad," he says taking one last sip of the matcha.

Taehyung POV,

"I'm going to have a fucking heart attack!" A familiar voice screamed from the living room waking everyone up, "y/n are you serious?! 7 strange men in your fucking apartment?" He say as I get closer to the living room, "Mark hear me out, they're my friends. Want to hear it again, MY FRIENDS," she says trying to calm her brother down but gets worked up instead, "YOU! I trusted you and thought you would protect my sister and you let her have guy friends over," he says coming closer to me.

This looked like it was straight out of a comedy film as I couldn't help but laugh inside, "Mark," I say trying to hide my smile, "calm down this isn't our first time here," "THERE'S A FIRST TIME!" He yells and I assume that I have made a mistake, "MARK!" Y/n raises her voice, which in my time of knowing her she never really raised her voice like that, "stop being a child, I'm not 13, I'm a 24-year-old woman, I have a job and an apartment for god sake! You can't treat me like a kid anymore, now go wash up so I can fix a place for you to sleep,"

To our supersize he obeyed and went to the bathroom and seconds later we hear the water running, at that moment we all busted out laughing, some even fell on the floor, "wow y/n that was the best way to start the New Years, " jungkook teased, "I was going to get mad for you guys waking me up but after seeing that it was worth it," Yoongi said also laughing.

I went to see y/n who was red from anger, "You okay?" I asked concerned at her state, "yes I'm used to this, he did the same thing when I had a sleepover and invited my friend's brother," she says, "how old was he?" I asked curiously and a bit jealous, "he was 10," she says and I bit my lips so I don't laugh in her face, I side hugged her and took her to her room as the rest went back to their places.