~ Hospital Bed ~

Chapter 5 ~

And everything went black...

You try to open your eyes but they're just too heavy. Slowly, you start to hear your surroundings, and soon after your eyes slowly start to open. You wake up to a bright light hitting you right in the eyes as you try to figure out where you are

A hospital bed.

You start shifting your eyes across the room, your eyes stop. Blinking rapidly to make sure you were fully awake and not imagining things, you see someone sitting on the chair next to you, sound asleep.

You squint your eyes to get a better look at who that person was. At first, you thought it was Nina, but you immediately knew it wasn't her since the person resembled a man rather than a woman. And you start observing them.

"I've seen this person before," you think to yourself, trying to remember who exactly that person resembles.

His eyes.

It's Taehyung.

You start to remember the past events that happened before you woke up in a hospital bed. You talked with Taehyung and then everything went black. But why? You remember how dizzy and tired you were that morning and the headache that overtook your head. You realized you fainted because of exhaustion.

You curse yourself, your suppose to take care of people for a living yet you can't seem to take care of yourself. You felt embarrassed because you told these exact same words to Taehyung last night. You're soon interpreted when you felt a hand touch your arm.

Your eyes swung open and you see Taehyung staring right at you. "Are you feeling okay?" He began, his face showed nothing but concern. "Yes. I'm fine." You say a little flustered. "I'm gonna go call a nurse, okay?" He says getting out of his seat and heading to the door. "Wait!" You say raising your voice a little.

He froze before quickly turning back to me, "yes?" He says a little surprised, "why were you looking after me?" You asked. Your question catches him by surprise, "you helped me and my friend, it the least I could do," he says stuttering a little. Before going out to fetch a nurse.
_____________________________________________
Taehyung POV:
"it's the least I could do," I said stuttering a little before heading out to fetch a nurse.
After fetching a nurse, I go to check on Jimin. Opening the door, I got caught off guard when I saw Jimin smirking widely at me as if he knew something he shouldn't. I came in and quickly sat on the chair beside him.

Feeling embarrassed because of the way Jimin was looking at me, I tried to distract myself. I reached into my pocket and took out my phone. Scrolling through Instagram, a thought stumbled my mind. Quickly typing y/n's name trying to find her account.

Surprisingly, it was the first to pop up. I clicked the account and started scrolling through her account, admiring the pictures she took. Her account was mainly scenery pictures and pictures of random people, who seemed to be family and some friends. She didn't have a lot of pictures of herself. Scrolling deeper into the account, searching for a picture of her, I finally found it.

It was a graduation picture, she was wearing a white dress that captures her body's curves, though it was very simple with only lace detailing on the top. Over top, it was this blue graduation gown with gold detailing on the sleeves.

She was smiling so brightly that I couldn't help myself but smile. My thought was interpreted by the piercing sound of Jimins scream, "HEY! TAE!" He yelled waving both his hand in the air trying to catch my attention. "What?!" I said with a little jump. "What are you watching that's making you smile this widely?" He says narrowing his eyes before it hits him.

"is it about y/n?" He said with an evil grin. "What?! No!" I said trying to brush it off and hiding the truth. My face felt warm and I started to blush, I know Jimin noticed and I know he won't miss the chance to tease me about it. "Ooo, it is~," he said in a flirty way. I tried to ignore him. Going back on my phone and scrolling even deeper into her account.

"I want to learn more about her," I thought to myself, studying her pictures very quickly. By the end, I found out she has 3 sisters and a brother, she lived in the US for two years, she met her best friend Nina when she was in middle school and that she's been an ARMY since before we even debuted. I also knew some other stuff like how she takes a lot, and I mean a lot, of pictures of clouds.

I saw the follow button and got hesitant on whether I should follow her or not. Since I have a private account that none of the fans know about, Sejin has warned me and the others to be careful and not follow just anyone. But I had this gut feeling that made me press the button, and I believe that y/n isn't the type of person to do anything crazy like leak my account.

It didn't take even one minute when I got the notification that @y/n [ imagine ur actual Instagram username :) ]followed you back. I was shocked but happy at the same time and smiled happily at my phone.

"Yaaa Tae!!" Jimin yelled again, I jumped a little reacting to his scream that caught me off guard. "What?!" I yelled back immediately, still shocked by his scream. "Why don't you want to tell me what you're doing on your phone?" He said pouting, "are we gonna start keeping secrets from each other?" He said pouting even more and his brows started to furrow.

I looked at his pouting face, feeling a bit bad about not telling him what I was doing. "It's fine, it's not like I like y/n or anything!", "I can tell him it's no big deal!" I thought to myself before inhaling and exhaling deeply. "Okay," I said in defeat.

His pout quickly turned into a bright smile, clapping his hands in excitement. "I just wanted to see y/n Instagram, it's no big deal," I said, trying to hold my smile. "Oh really? So you almost tore your face from smiling and it's no big deal?" He said raising an eyebrow at me. "Well, I followed her and she followed me back, so... I was a little happy," I said trying not to meet his eyes from embarrassment.

"Ooo so this what young love looks like," he said giving me a mischievous smile, "yahhh! We're literally the same age" I said a little annoyed, which made him burst out laughing. After Jimin calmed down, he straightened his back and cleared his throat, "so, do you like her?" He asked I choked on my saliva from the question that was randomly thrown at me, I looked at him with wide eyes thinking he was joking but the only expression he showed was seriousness.

"What?! Why would-", "just answer my question," he said interrupting me. "Well, not really, actually... No. well..." I said not knowing how to respond. "Do I like her?" I thought to myself "what are my feeling toward her exactly" I thought even deeper. I stayed quiet for a few seconds, before gathering my thoughts.

"No, we've only met like two times and so far they've been good but it still doesn't give me a reason to genially like her, and plus she doesn't look like she's interested in me," I said staring at my hand, thinking about our small interaction, before looking up a Jimin. He gave me this soft smile as a reaction, he knew something I didn't know.

________________________________

Hope this chapter was better than the last <3