~ Coffee ~

Chapter 7 ~

Y/n POV,

I woke up to the sound of my annoying alarm clock. I turned it off, wrapping myself in my blanket. Doing nothing but gazing at my wall, and recalling the phone call I had with Sejin yesterday.

Flashback...

I just got out of the shower, my damp hair cascading down, soaking my pajama shirt. I took a towel and started drying my hair when a loud noise filled the room. My phone was ringing, I went over to pick it up and an unknown number appeared on my screen. I hesitantly accepted the call, and a familiar voice started speaking.

"Hello Dr.Lee this is manager Sejin from BigHit Entertainment," Sejin said, I was a little confused as to why he would call me this late at night, but I immediately remembered telling Taehyung to contact me through his manager if he wanted an appointment with me. "Sorry to bother you this late, but Taehyung insisted on contacting you, " he said, "No, it's fine, I wasn't doing anything. " you reassured him.

"Great, so I was wondering how I can make you BTS's official Doctor if you know what I mean, " he asked, you stood there shocked, you thought Taehyung would come for a check-up here and there but you never expected to be in charge of the band's health care. "Huh?!" Was all that left your opened mouth. "Oh, it's okay if you refuse, " he said sounding a bit disappointed.

"No I'm okay with it, I'm just a little shocked that's all, " you said a little embarrassed. "Okay, that's great !" He said sounding happier than before. You soon started discussing the appointments and the checkups, and to your surprise, he invited you to meet the boys tomorrow.

You shared your goodbyes and hung up, you stood there for a couple of minutes trying to sink in what just happened. You, Y/n, have reached your dreams and even further. You never thought in a million years you would ever be BTS's assigned doctor.

You go lay in your bed, gazing at the ceiling, thinking of how much your life is going change from now on, you will be close to your idols and hopefully, you'll become close friends with them in the future. Your eyelids soon started to feel heavier with each blink you take, and it didn't take long for them to shut completely, as you drift into a deep sleep.

End of flashback ...

You roll out of bed and go straight to the bathroom, looking at your reflection in the mirror you give yourself a little pep talk. "Look y/n, you're gonna officially meet your idols. Don't embarrass yourself. " you say before stripping out of your clothes and dressing into your scrub.

You quickly fix your hair and put on a bit of perfume to smell good. You head to the living room, grabbing your car keys and heading out, "goodbye Nina!" You yell and you hear a groan in response, a small laugh escapes your lips before closing the door and heading to work.

You go in, as usual, greeting the reception and the nurses and jogging to your office before your first patient arrives, you sit in your chair and grab the big file in the middle of your desk, the patients' names. You immediately freeze when you read the names written on the piece of paper.

Mr. Kim Namjoon.

Mr. Kim Seokjin.

Mr. Min Yoongi.

Mr. Jung Hoseok.

Mr. Park Jimin. 

Mr. Kim Taehyung. 

Mr. Jeon Jungkook.

Before you could process anything your phone rings, you pick it up without reading the callers ID, "Hello, Dr. Lee speaking," you say, "Hi Dr. Lee, It's Sejin," "Oh Mr.Sejin, how are you doing today?" You ask, "I'm well how about you?" He responds,  "I'm great," and then an awkward silence took over.  " I wanted to inform you that the boys can't come to your office, so I was hoping you can come instead." He says breaking the silence.