People

I've shown you with words my reality and the one I would like to have, but I didn't talk about people. That's even more fascinating.

Did you hear about the theory of the 16 personalities? I don't believe it's reliable. Maybe in general, but not truly. Basically there are 4 major categories. The analysts, the diplomats, the sentinels and the explorers. I'm in the diplomats, more precisely a advocate. One of the rarest personalities. Advocates value deep and authentic relationships with others. These personalities also need to prioritize reconnecting with themselves. Advocates need to take some time alone now and then to decompress and process their thoughts and feelings. Even thought I know it's true, I still don't think a test can describe me. I'm sure you can find it somewhere. I wonder what you are...

Did you ever sit on a bench and just observe? I suggest you do it. It's a real-life experience. Maybe you think I'm weird and that my life is boring but no I'm not! It's kinda fun actually. Sometimes I have fun trying to guess their life. Their background. Wondering what are their dreams. How do they feel?

There are so many different physical characteristics. Brown, blond, ginger, black and grey hair. Tall and short. Big and small. Young and old. Blue eyes that remain the ocean. Green one who remains the forest. Grey like the sky when a storm comes and brown eyes that make you think of honey when it's sunny. There's more but all I need to say is that all those characteristics are so beautiful. Not as much as yours don't worry. The feeling of your eyes on me, on my pages; this is something. Never found this feeling in someone else's eyes.

Let's not forget the personality. Extroverts. Sensitives. Music lovers. Dog lovers. Cat lovers. Sports lovers. Candles lovers. Rain lovers. The ones who can't talk in front of too many people. The ones who dream about a fictional character. The ones who are afraid of the dark. The ones who just don't want to get out of bed. Artists. Musician. Athletes. Loners.

The ones who don't wanna be in a case. I am one of them. I want to be more. I know I'm a romantic, a music lover, a plant lover, a book lover But I'm not only that. I want to be something we can't describe with just one simple word.

You dear, who are you? I feel like I know you. I really do.

Sometimes I think people forgot to live. People live for work but that's not life. At least for me. Like I understand that we need to work to have essential needs like food and water, but what about enjoying life. The society is more and more stressed because of money, education, beauty, or whatever. But I think it's such a waste of time (said the person who sits on a bench, looking at people).

But, honestly, what do you think about this?

Personally, I'm not even sure of what I would like to be or do with my life. It's not a personnality test that will help me For now I guess I'll continue to write those lines. I like having your attention.