Color

What's your favourite color?

I have more than one. I can't really choose.

The first one would be green. Mainly dark green. The color of forests. The color of the moss on rocks. The colour of snakes. The colour of hope. The color of life. I think this colour is mysterious but at the same time comforting. Do you ever think about the fact that this color is one of the first colors we see on earth and it's not even one of the primary colours! How strange this world is.

I also really love pink. Soft pink. Don't ask me why. I don't really know. I just like it. Makes me feel good. Makes me feel calm. Soft pink makes me think of sunset. It's a very peaceful color.

The last and not the least, black. This color has so much strength. So much power. Look at someone with black eyes and you feel as if they took your soul. I swear. I don't understand why it's the color of mourning. Why do we wear black at funerals? Apart from that, have you ever thought about the fact that the guy wears black at conventional wedding and not white like the bride? Is he in mourning? Why is this color seen negatively? Everybody looks good in black.

I often wonder if everybody see the same blue. Maybe my blue is your red? Maybe we'll never know the real answer. What if you are color blind? In this case I should describe you every color.

I already talk to you about green, pink and black, but what about red? The color of intensity. The color of blood. The color of love. That's often the first color we notice in a drawing or a picture. What about purple? The color of mystery and spirituality. The last shade of the rainbow. Or blue, the color of peace, of the sky. The pacifying color of painters. The most loved color in the world! There is also yellow. The eye-catcher. The color of happiness. Turquoise which recalls the oceans and then the brown which makes think of raw nature. Let's not forget white. The color of snow and purity. In fact, white is the absence of color and black is all mixed colors. Weird isn't? How we can make a color with an absence of it? And another with all of them?

I don't know what is your favourite color but you make me think of orange. Maybe you don't like this color but let me explain.

Orange is the color of calm and warm. This color makes us feel home. The color of the sun or maybe more the color of it when it leaves to make room for the moon. Sunset. Oh dear. I would like to spend the rest of my sunsets with you.

To be honest, those pages are my home now. Isn't amazing? How people can feel like home. How your only way to feel safe and secure is to be with this someone in particular. How some people lose everything for their person, just to keep this feeling of security.

I wish I could just stay here all the time. Escape this world.