Chapter Six-Bonding with Arianna.

~~Greenlee's point of view~~

I hear Bria cry, so I try to move. I can't because Callen has his arm around me. I go to move his arm he moved and pulls me closer.

Callen: "Where are you going?"

Greenlee: "To get your daughter."

Callen: "Oh..."

He kisses my cheek then moves.

I get up and head to the nursery. I smell her as soon as I open the door. I go to the crib and pick her up.

Greenlee: "Goodness gracious Chunky Monkey, you stink."

Callen: "I can get her."

Greenlee: "I got her. You go spend time with Ari."

That's weird to say. I'm in a relationship with a married man; I'm not ashamed of it; I want him. He loves her.

We all love Bria.

Callen: "She's still sleeping. I checked on her before coming in here. So, I choose to spend time with you two until then."

He comes over and kisses me.

Greenlee: "I have her, though."

Callen: "I'm not leaving, so deal with it."

Greenlee: "I wasn't saying that you had to leave."

I change her diaper. As soon as I finish, I feel his arms around me. I turn to him, and his mouth meets mine. The last two times he's kissed me has been different than any of the other kisses we've shared. There is more passion behind them. We break apart when Bria cries.

Callen: "I'll go get her bottle."

Greenlee: "We will meet you up there."

Callen: "Ok."

I pick her up as he leaves the room. I get her dressed for the day and start to head upstairs. My phone rings. It's Arianna.

~Phone Conversation~

Greenlee: "Hello?"

Arianna: "Would you mind coming to my room for a moment, please?"

Greenlee: "I will be right there."

Arianna: "Thank you."

~End conversation~

I turn and head down the steps instead of up. I make my way to her door and knock.

Arianna: "Come in."

I open her door and go in. I immediately know she isn't feeling well. I would never tell her that she looks like shit, but she does. I am not sure what is wrong with her, but I can see whatever it is causes her massive pain. She's lying in bed motionless everywhere but her head.

Arianna: "Please have a seat."

I sit in the chair in her room Bria on my lap. Arianna doesn't say anything for a while; she just lays there and watches us. I feel uncomfortable; I don't want her to know that. So, I sit and wait.