Chapter Seven- Feelings Change.

~~Callen's point of view~~

~Two months Later~

I never thought this would ever happen to me. I have met and married the love of my life. Then she got sick. She has put distance between us. She continues to distance herself. I can't force her to be in my life. I am thankful that Arianna chooses to stay in Bria's life. She has never turned her away. When she feels good, she has her. That is what matters to me the most.

When Arianna came up with this crazy idea of hiring a nanny, I thought she was crazy. Now that Greenlee has been here for the last two months, I wouldn't have it any other way. She and I are solid. Our connection has blown what Arianna and I have had out of the water. That doesn't mean I love my wife any less. I still love her just as much today as the day I married her.

Today is Sunday; Today is Greenlee's day off. It's also the fourth anniversary of her Grandmothers death. On Sundays, Aubrey has been coming here. Greenlee still helps with Bria and Arianna. Yes, she helps with Arianna. They have gotten extremely close, so I taught her how to give Ari her shots. She gives her the second dose of the day, and I take the morning and night.

Today Greenlee went home. She didn't go alone, though. She took Bria with her. I am sitting here alone because Arianna disappeared again. I knew the plan for today. I knew Greenlee and Aubrey were taking Bria. I had made plans to talk to Arianna today. I went to her room to give her the shots, and she wasn't there. So, I am sitting here staring at a lake because there is nothing better to do.

Three hours later, Arianna's car pulls in. I don't ever give her a hard time. I should. She is legally my wife, but I don't. I know that she isn't cheating. I just wish I knew what it was she was doing. It has been going on the last year. When I ask her, she blows me off. I don't even get up to meet her. She does find me, though.

Arianna: "Hey."

Callen: "Hey, Babe."

She sits in the seat beside me.

Arianna: "I love this view."

Callen: "This is why we bought this house."

Arianna: "I know it is."

Callen: "Did you have a good day?"

Arianna: "I did. Have you?"

Callen: "It's been a little lonely."

Arianna: "I'm sorry."

Callen: "It's ok. We need to talk."

I have waited for weeks to have this opportunity. I will not waste it.

Arianna: "What's up?"

Callen: "Let's go do your shots, then we will talk."

Arianna: "Ok."

Giving her the shots will give me time to try to come up with a way to say it and not be offensive. I don't even think it will matter. Arianna is my wife, and she deserves to know. As I watch her walk down the step, I have to adjust my pants. My wife still turns me on. I know there is no use in trying. I don't bother trying to hide it, though.

She lays down on the bed, and I prepare her first shot.

Arianna: "I am amazed that I still turn you on after fifteen years."