Chapter Eighteen- The end.

~~Greenlee's point of view~~

~Five years later~

Life has been crazy.

Zoey is now eight and in second grade. She thrives in school and loves that when she angry at her dad, she can come to our house and Callen babies her. Zach knows this, and he knows Callen craves it, so sometimes he intentionally pisses her off. Aubrey and I both know, and we laugh about it. Callen is the only oblivious one, and we keep it that way.

All of us living on the same land has made everything a lot easier. We give Zoey a choice of where she sleeps. She has a room at each house. She tends to stay with us more because she and Bria are incredibly close. Zach doesn't complain because we both see her every day.

Bria started first grade this year. Callen about lost his mind when the twins went to kindergarten. I don't know why he freaked out. We have Scott, who is four; we named him after Zach. Zach is Zachary Scott. Scott is Scott Zachary; We got a surprise two years ago. I was on antibiotics for a sinus infection, and we ended up with Blakley. She is as rotten as the others.

I got my way with her. I felt it had been enough time since Ari's death. Regardless she was my friend, his wife, and Bria's mother. He agreed to Blakley Arianna. We made she was the last, though. Six is more than enough. Zoey and Bria share a room by choice. Callen had made the house six bedrooms, but when Blakley came along, it shifted. Zoey spoke up quickly,

He tried to talk Aubrey and me into homeschooling them. I do have a degree in it, but that was not happening. There are way too many kids between the two houses for that; There are ten. Zoey is the common one; We have five without Zoey, Zach and Aubrey have five with Zoey.

He was serious when he said he was keeping her pregnant. They have two girls and two boys; Zoey gives them three girls., They are done, though. They both made sure they were. Aubrey gave up on trying to lose the weight. She knew that was why Zach kept her pregnant. She weighs over one seventy now.

They got married two weeks after she moved in with him. Grady did the same for them that he did for us. In the same spot. We hope he is next. He is a great guy and has been seeing the same girl for the last two years.

Aubrey and I both found our forever. Neither of us thought it was every possible, but we are thrilled and excited to see what our futures hold. We both know there will be no more babies, but lots of love from the ones we have and their dads.