Welcome To The Jungle

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, you can do it, I believe in you!"

This story is yet to be told.....

A/N: Play the song 'Welcome to the Jungle' by Guns 'n' Roses (2 Cellos Version) when told to. Thx!

3rd Person:

The Necro Soldiers had made it thought the deep jungle and into their hideout with a dead Y/N in one of the soldiers' arms. As they walked in through the metallic walls of the hideout, Chesed stormed up to them in a very vexed manner. "Where's the girl?" he growled at them. The Necro Soldier with Y/N walked through the crowd. As he walked, the soldiers made a pathway through to let his walkthrough. Chesed grew a wide smile that turned into a devilish grin. "Well done my soldier's, now we are UNSTOPPABLE! MUAHAHAHAHAHA!" The large army of Necro Soldier's was pleased that their master was happy with their work, so they started smiling evilly as well.

Chesed turned to look at Y/N before snarling at her dead body, "Well, well, well. Y/N M/N (A/N: If you have a middle name) L/N. I had fun killing you. Stupid of you to save greenies life. Stupid girl. Just like your parents. A real shame they died. Y/F/N and Y/M/N. Both could've worked for me to assist in destroying Ninjago. Oh well. But now you will join my army and kill all the ninjas and their masters. Muahahaha!" His smile turned from devilish into bloodthirsty. "Bring the girl in and lay on the torture bed. Then, collect all DNA from her. After that, the fun begins." Now his smile was beyond bloodthirsty. It was treacherous. Chesed turned and marched off into the hideout with his army following closely behind. The Necro hideout wasn't what you call 'bright' or 'technology-based'. It was lava, weapon-based, more fire, blood here and there, and the long, pitch-black walls that surrounded the entire place. In other words, it was a dark and kind of frightening place to live and even breathe in. The only technology they had was an oversized high tech computer.

The soldier with Y/N lay her roughly on the so-called 'torture bed', or the place where Y/N first got her powers. As she lay there, one of the other Necro soldiers grabbed a needle and thrust it in her neck. Silver and scarlet red blood filled the tube up rapidly. When the tube was full, he pulled out of her neck and began to experiment with it. The information found was amazing. Not only had he found out about all the possibilities of Y/N powers, but also something new and quite intriguing.

Necro Soldier's POV:

As I was searching through the girl's DNA, I found something that the Boss might wanna see. "Master Chesed, I think I found something you might what to know." Master Chesed turned and looked at me like I had six heads. "What now," he growled. I signed at gestured for him to come over to the information table. Chesed glared at me before hesitantly storming over to me. "What did you find?" he asked me, in a grumpy tone. I gulped before saying, "Well Master Chesed, um. The girls' parents, Y/M/N and Y/F/N are um..." I was cut off him yelling at me. "JUST SAY IT, YOU MORON!" I was now full of fear. "Ok, the girls' parents are kinda um, e-elemental m-masters. So yeah." Chesed looked at me like I was some evil genies. "Really?!" I nodded my head and showed him the DNA information. He smiled evilly at me before saying, "Get the others. Now. Where bringing her alive. NOW, GO!" As soon as he said that, I ran to get the others and told them the plan. We got the girl and began the procedure of Operation Raising the Dead.

Lloyd's POV: Play Song!

"Welcome to the Jungle L-loyd! There are fun and games here!" My father said as we ran through the jungle. I felt the presents of someone hiding in and around the trees of the jungle. Then, I saw men in black follow us through the bushes and trees. All of a sudden, I felt fear shift through my body. My father also saw this, but show any fear whatsoever. He saw my face and stopped. "Son, I know what you're thinking." I looked up at him with confusion. Did he know that I thought people were following us? "But we'll defeat them." Then, from the middle of nowhere, Necro soldier's came from every direction, surrounding both me and father. My father turned and looked at me with wide eyes. "L-loyd, you're, um, glowing green..." I looked at my hands and saw that my dad was right. I was glowing green. Then, my mind travelled somewhere mysterious. My vision when blurry and then all went black. All of the time stopped.

-----Time Skip-----

When my mind stopped spinning, I opened my eyes only to find a blurry image of a spirit, glowing a soft light blue. Wait. A spirit? My vision slowly came back, and when it did, I found myself with my eyes wide open. In front of me, was an actual spirit of a fallen elemental master. He was glowing a light shade of blue, just like I saw before, but only brighter. He started hovering towards me, then I started panicking. He stopped a foot away from me and waved his hand at me to stand up. I groaned as I stood up. My head was still throbbing with pain from the mysterious travel. When I was finally on my feet, the figure started speaking. "Welcome, Lloyd Montgomery Garmadon. I've been watching you for a while now from the place above." I studied him. Had the friendly face Y/N's had. Then, from behind him, another spirit flew out. This time it was a woman. I then studied her. She had Y/N's (short/tall/average) height. Then, at that moment I realised something totally bizarre. Y/N's parents were these elemental masters, that were vaporized when she was 8, and now they come to the rescue?

"I know what you're going to ask young Lloyd. Why did we sacrifice ourselves to join Malyri? I know. It was the stupidest mistake we ever made, but we did it to save Y/N, who, from what we see is in love with you. Interesting." the spirit said. He flew up into the air and back down behind me. The other woman hovered over to me and said, "You must save her, quick. The Necro have already started the process of her raising. You can only save her. You must hurry." I looked at Y/N's mother dead in the eye. She had the same worried eyes Y/N had when I first meet her. That's when I felt something in me that made me angry, something I hadn't experienced in a long time. "Sorry, but who are you? I already that you're Y/N parents, but... yeah?" The male elemental master laughed and replied, "I am Y/F/N and this is my wife, Y/M/N. And yes, we are Y/N's parents."

Then, all of a sudden, my hands started to glow even brighter, as well as my eyes glowing even brighter. I looked at both Y/M/N and Y/F/N. I saw that they were begging for me to save their daughter. My hands and eyes now shone brighter than before. Y/F/N came up to me and said, "Go, now. Time is nearly up." As soon as he said that, I was back in the real world, the jungle where all the Necro soldiers were. I glanced at my father who had brought out his katana's. I looked at my hands and smiled. This was going to be fun.

Garmadon's POV:

As I saw L-loyd smile and hid glowing hands, he launched into battle, fighting off all the Necro idiots. He was using this new power that came from his hands, like Y/N's... WAIT. WHAT. THE. HELL! When my son blacked out, he must've been with these those elemental masters! Wow. I'm so smart. If Wu were here, I'd rub this in the face. I'll do that once he and the other ninja nerds get here. Wahoo! Garmadon: 1, Wu: 0. Haha!

Anyway. Back to L-loyd. Yeah, he was killing all of the Necro Soldiers. Good boy. Oh, now they're coming after me. How nice. Well, now this katana may actually come in handy! Wahoo! I guess the jungle does have fun and games after all. And that's a good thing.

----Back to Master Wu and the other Ninjas-----

Nya's POV:

I feel the cold water splash on my face. My eyes spring open as I scream and sit up, only to see Master Wu and the other boys staring at me with deep concern. When my vision cleared, I asked them, "How long was I out for?" Kai answered my question by yelling at me in a sort of panicked voice, "5 bloody hours! In that time Necro took Y/N and Lloyd and Master Garmadon have gone after her!" I stared at him with disbelief. Did they take Y/N? Necro took my best friend? Oh hell to the no.

I sprang to my feet and tackled Kai to the ground as a good sister would do to their own brother. "What! She's gone? How, why... WHAT!" I screamed at him. Then I punched him in the face. He stared at me with wide eyes while rubbing his nose which was now bleeding. I got off him and yelled at the other boys. "So the only ones who are going after her are Lloyd and Master Garmadon? Why didn't you wake me up earlier? Honestly?!" They all stared at me with a mixture of sorry and guilty faces. Good. I then turned to Master Wu and said, "We have to go after her. We have to find Necro hideout. Now." Master Wu stared at me with concern. "Nya, The Order of the Necro have begun her raise. Ther-" I cut him off. "And? So what? We can still make it in time to save her. Right guys?" I looked at the other guys who all had the same worried look on their faces.

I looked at them all in disbelief. Y/N. The one that saved our asses while we watched her die painfully, and yet they won't save her? Honestly, boys these days. So I death glared at them all, and I know they're all afraid of my death glares. "Fine. I'll look for her myself." and I took off for the jungle.

"Nya, WAIT!" I heard Jay and Cole shout towards me, but I ignored them, running deeper and deeper into the forest. Y/N died saving our ass, and if those dick heads won't help save her, then I will.