Training Begins

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, You can do it, believe in you."

That story is yet to be told.....

Y/N POV:

After holding Lloyds hand tightly, I started to feel that his grip on my hand has also tightened. I began to blush a little. Lloyd then said to me, "Before I teach you to fly a dragon properly, lets get you a bit trained up, you know, the combat stuff." I looked up at him and said sheepishly, "Ok. When do we begin?" I could see Lloyd blush. He then replied, "Very soon."

------------Time Skip brought to you by Giant Pandas (and a very excited Nya)------------

3rd Person:

Once Lloyd and Y/N had reached the Training arena, everyone else was already there. Nya ran up to Y/N and said, or more like yelled it with excitement, "Master Wu said I could help you train today! Isn't that great?!" Y/N could help but smile. Seeing Nya so happy made her happy as well. Y/N replied back with smile saying, "It is great. My best friend teaching me combat? Couldn't have asked for more." Nya smiled and tightly hugged Y/N up to the point where she was about to suffocate. When she pulled away, Nya dragged her into one of the training area's and began teaching her things straight away. 

Lloyd couldn't help but smile as she went off with Nya. It had been along time since she'd ever been this happy as he knew Y/N happiness was quite rare. 

Cole and Kai smirked at each other as they went up to Lloyd and put an arm on each of his shoulders. Cole started to speak. "Ooooooooo. Is someone in love?" Lloyd snapped out of his glance, blushing furiously. "What? No, I-I-I j-just think it's, um, great to see Y/N happy. That's all." Kai laughed and said, "Said the person who was blushing like no tomorrow. Seriously dude, you look like a tomato." With that, Kai received a murderous look from Lloyd, who was still blushing madly. "Hey, all I'm saying is that you can't take your eyes off her. Plus, Cole, Zane and I saw you kiss her in the galley back on the Destiny's Bounty." Kai said holding his hands up in surrender. 

Lloyd stared at them and started to panic. "Did you hear what we were talking about?" Lloyd prayed to God that they hadn't heard anything. Lloyd had promised Y/N he wouldn't tell anyone about what Y/N had told him. He had promised to keep her secret, a secret. "No, we don't eavesdrop Lloyd, that's saved for missions," Cole said while rolling his eyes. "Cole is quite right. We do eavesdrop a lot on our missions. But all we saw was when you kissed her forehead. We didn't hear anything at all." Zane said simply. We all looked at Zane. "He's telling the truth at least." Cole muttered. 

Master Wu then came from the middle of nowhere and said, "I see great training happening here." "WHOA!" we all shouted in unison. "Please stop doing that." Kai yelped as he was now on Cole's back. "Get off," growled Cole as he shoved Kai off. "Ow" he winced. Master Wu gave them a twisted smile. "I will not stop until you stop chitter-chatting like grandma and start training." We all groaned and went off to train.

Cole's POV:

I went off to train with Kai. Kai had a smug look on his face. "Hey, Cole. I've got an idea on how to make Lloyd confess that he does love Y/N. Wanna hear it?" I rolled my eyes. Kai's ideas never usually work, like his brain sometimes. But this was different. Kai and I were on the same page here. I also wanted to make, let alone see Lloyd confess that he does love Y/N. So, half willingly and half not, I said to Kai, "Bring it."

Y/N POV:

"COME ON Y/N! YOU CAN DO IT!" Nya was making me train so hard that I thought I would faint. Again. I was sore all over. As I went to punch the bag again, something happened. A purple light shot out from my hand making the bag go flying. "Wow, I never knew you could do that. That's amazing!" I stood there in shock. How did I do that, how? Master Wu then appeared out of nowhere. "I see we have found another power you have. It seem like you can blast things when you in pain. Interesting. Well, continue on with the training, Bye." And off he went.

---------Another Time Skip brought to you by a hungry Jay and a very confused Y/N-----------

When we all had finished training, we had Zane make us dinner. As we all started to eat, Nya whispered to me, "How did you get those powers? They're like, um, legendary." I smiled as Nya emphasized the word legendary. "I honestly don't know, but I think I know who gave them to me," I whispered back. Nya smiled and whispered back to me with wide eyes, "Wicked." I laughed.

After that, we began to eat again. Once we had finished, I saw Lloyd talking to Master Wu about something that looked serious. After they had finished, Master Wu gestured for me to come over, so I did. "Y/N, we need to talk about your power." I felt dread fill my whole body. Here we go I thought to myself. "As I saw in the training area, you can blast things when in pain." Lloyd continued on by saying, "When your eyes glow a different colour, it means your using a different power to kind of, um, suit the situation your in, like when you melted Malyri, the power came into action because of your emotion, which in that case was anger." I nodded and gestured for him to continue, but Master Wu did. "So, when you were train with Nya, because she put you in pain, you used a new power, and that was Blast Wave." And with that, he left.

All I did was stare at the ground. Then Lloyd spoke up saying, "It's a lot to take in I know, but just hang in there, ok?" I looked up at those bright emerald eyes of Lloyd's and said, "Ok, I'll try."