The Waltz

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, you can do it, I believe in you!"

This story is yet to be told.....

Lloyd's POV:

The ninjas, Dad and Master Wu, and I all ran through the forest like we were on a mission to save the world, in which case we kind of are because Y/N is extraordinarily powerful because of all the elements she controls. Oh, and also because Chesed killed her and then kidnapped her and then he made her evil. So that's tea!

Anyway, according to Master Wu, the Order of Necro should be near the village of Hongcun. I remember that name from somewhere and I don't know where. It rings a bell, but I still can't figure out where I've heard it from. We keep on running until my new power had to kick in. "Son. Put us down." My father said in a boring and stressed tone. I facepalmed and put them down. "Lloyd, how did you do that?" Kai asked. "After the encounter with Y/N's parents, and after the fight with some of the Necro Soldiers, I gained these powers. Nya and Lord Garmadon also gained powers too." I explained. All Kai mouthed was Oh. "And his powers are started to get out of control." My father added. Thanks for the support dad. 'Father of the Year Award'.

We started to run again. Somehow, I felt nervous. I thought that it was because we just about to find the Necro Headquarters, but man I was wrong. I slowly discovered it was because Y/N was told by Chesed to kill us. Her parents didn't tell me that, Kai had to, but the idea of having to fight her is just terrifying because of how powerful she is. And yes. I know that I have a whole of a team of ninjas to back me up, but I'm pretty sure Chesed is giving her more powers as we speak. That's even scarier.

Anyway, let's get back the positive things like that we are nearly at the Necro Headquarters. This means that we're closer to Y/N, and probably to our deaths too..... UGH LLOYD! STOP THINKING NEGATIVELY! The main thing is that we all get Y/N and bring her back to her good side and make sure that no one gets killed. Except for Chesed. I swear to god if I ever see that son of a-and my powers have kicked in again. Thanks. A lot.

Garmadon's POV:

L-loyd's new power is annoying the Shiz our of me. "L-loyd. Control your powers. Please." I say stressed. I swear I have to teach him to control his powers the old way. Ugh. Teenagers with powers these days. Poor fathers who have to consistently remind them to stop using them. Ughhh. Anyways, my son finally put us down as then mumbled, "Sorry." Me being the best father ever, I yelled back, "Darn right! Learn to control your powers son, honestly!" By old brother shook his head and stepped in to stop the fight from going any further. Ugh, I was hoping to use my new martial arts skills. Stupid old brothers.

"Garmadon. Shut it. Nephew, the best way to control your power is to not think about anything." I knew that. Totally. Psh. "How am I not supposed to not think about anything when we have a life to bring back to normal, and the fact that we are about to just waltz through the Necro Headquarters?" Mmh. My son is actually smarter than I thought. I have taught him well then. See I'm a great father. "Lloyd. I know it hard, but you have to at least try. Please, because at any moment now, your father will explode in anger." Everyone looked over at me agreed with my idiot brother. Dammit. "What? I might?" L-loyd looked over to me and said, "Dad. You're really not helping me." Wow. Son, you just hit me right in the fields. Right in the heart.

"Just put all these thoughts aside and focus on your surrounding. A good ninja always knows their surrounding." My brother said to L-loyd. I thought it was my job to teach him out to do different things. The old fool is stealing my job. Hmm. L-loyd nodded his head to show that he somewhat understood my brother. He closed his eyes and focused on what was around him. Suddenly, L-loyd's hands were starting to glow bright green. What seemed to be like green lights started to spin around him. It was like Spinjitsu, but bigger, and to mention greener. At that moment I realised that L-loyd was consuming all the 'GREEN', a.k.a the Natural energy, around him. I think this is how you're supposed to 'charge' your power. It's like a battery! Man, I'm so smart.