Fear Turned into Anger

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, you can do it, I believe in you!"

This story is yet to be told.....

Kai's POV:

As I turned to look, a glowing spirit stood in front of me, with a touch of anger in its' eyes. I started to panic until, just when I started to get used to having a damn spirit in front of me, I felt something grab me and haul me in the air. I jerked my head to see who was holding me. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was another spirit, this one looking at lot more evil. "AH, let me go!" I yelled at the spirit while kicking legs and trying to restrain its' grip on me. "Your wish is my command." It smirked at me before letting go of me. My eyes went wide.

I fell about 50 metres in the air. What 'fun'. When I hit the ground, pain-filled my body as I struggled to get up. When I got up, the two spirits circled him, cackling at what they had just done to me. Scared, and mentally having a breakdown, I quickly got up and started to run backwards, only to be stopped by a glowing thing behind me. A spirit, the same one that picked me up and then dropped me. I turned to run the other way but was stopped by the other spirit. Damn!

"Well, well, well. Kai. Haven't seen you in a while!" The more feminine looking one said. I started at the spirit blankly. "Has been a while hasn't it Kai, the famous Red Ninja of Fire?" The masculine-looking on said. They looked at me with devilish smiles before picking me up. Again. What is it with them picking me up and then- "Owwww! Would ya stop dropping me! Do you know how much that hurts! Jez." I yelled at the spirits. And yes, they dropped me again. Yay. "Do you know what it's like to be killed? We do, and so does our daughter." The feminine one said. Once again my eyes went wide. Were they talking about Y- No. They couldn't be. But Y/N did die, and because they're spirits, they've fallen as well. I couldn't help but think that these two spirits were the mother and father of Y/N. Hesitantly, I asked them, "Do you mean that your d-daughter is. . . Y-Y/N. . ?"

They looked at me, both holding murderous glared. I regret not helping Nya find Y/N now. Again, a wave of guilt spread through my body. Then, the masculine spirit dived at me, making my bones and muscles feel weak, and my head fills with pain. Lastly, my vision once again went blank.

Flashback

As we were running from the Necro Solider's, I felt a fire burn in me. My hands started glowing red, and Jay informed me that my eyes were glowing bright red. Then, Necro started attacking us again. I went to stab them with my katana's, only to see fire blaze out of my hands, through my katana, and onto the Necro Solider. The more solid disintegrated into ash in one flame. I felt both Y/N's presents, and my father presents burn in me. I smiled and thought, This will be fun.

-----Time Skip-----

We just defeated the HUGE army of Necro Solider's. All of us suddenly have powers, that Y/N gave to us. Once we found each other, I saw Y/N and Chesed fighting. Oh, Poop. If Y/N fighting Chesed, she could die! This isn't good. I felt someone pull my sleeve. At first, I tensed, but then realised that it was Cole, telling me that we have to save her dragon, Tekeshi.

Before running off, I see Y/N sending this flame from her hand that sent Chesed flying through the wall. I just she'll be alright after all. Well, time to save her dragon from those stupid Necro Soldiers.

-----Time Skip-----

Right. So, we managed to free Takeshi and him back to his room. The problem wasn't getting him free as the ropes weren't on tight enough, it was trying to get him back. Now, because Tekeshi hasn't flown ever since Chesed, or rather, Master Megumi Rouge was kidnapped and taken hostage. He was Master Wu's best friend until he was captured by the old Order of Necro master, Rin Kusukami. He too was an old friend of Master Wu's, but then he and Master Wu got into a fight and then he started The Order of Necro. I don't know what happened after that.