Malyri Attacks Pt 1

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, you can do it, I believe in you!" 

That story is yet to be told.......

3rd person:

You were in your room when all the floor shock like hell. You look outside and see that Malyri- The God of Treachery has come again to try and destroy the city of Ninjago. You start to freak out and race to your closet, hop in it and shut it. You were always hiding away from everyone and everything. You were never like this in the beginning, but after your parents died, you changed. 

Now, while you were hiding in your closet you started to hear someone screaming for help. It sounded like a child. Oh man, you thought. You knew you should help the child. You could feel in your bones, but you just couldn't crack the nerve to come out from the closet, frightened that Malyri would find you. 

--------Time Skip---------

You have been in the closet for about a hour. You could still hear the screaming coming from what sounded like a child. You couldn't bear it any more. With all the confidence you had (which wasn't very much) you slowly opened the closet door and as quiet as possible, you went to look for the screaming child. 

When you finally found the child, you tried to call for him to tell him that it was ok, but he wasn't listening. It had got to the point when you couldn't bear it any more and somehow (with a lot of anger) you jumped down to get the child. 

When you got down there, the child stopped screaming, and with fear in his bright blue eyes, said to you, "Look behind you". You turned pale we he said that. When you turned around and saw what was behind you, you now knew why the child was screaming.

Now in front you was Malyri. In his massive, metal hand were six coloured figures, all of which wanted to make you faint and forget this ever happened. The Ninja's of Ninjago were all clenched in his over sized hands. Then, when saw your life flash before your eyes, the evil WarLord saw you. You screamed until you had no more breath. 

Malyri then spoke in an evil, low voice, "Young Y/N, it has been a while now hasn't it?" You were in inch away from fainting. "It only seems like yesterday since I killed your filthy, stupid parents. Oh what fun that was, and now it get the pleasure of killing you!". 

Then, when you were just about to faint, the Green Ninja yelled out, "Don't even think about it!" You were starting to wish that he didn't say that. "Ohhh, does little greeny want to play, how pathetic!" Malyri snarled back.

"Not as pathetic as you, you over sized pile of junk!" bellowed the Green Ninja in return.

With a shocked and offended look, Malyri shouted back, "Watch your Mouth or I'll-" but he was cut off. 

"Or you'll what? Kill me? Ha, I would like to see you try." the Green Ninja teased back.

Then, Y/N fainted.

Hey guys! This is my first book so it really hope you all like it. I will update whenever I can. THX :)