Wild Heart

The one he loved. The one she loved. What is to happen to their love? Time will tell, events will occur and mysteries will be solved.

And now...

Y/N's POV:

Well. The past three months have been the most eventful in my whole life. First I defeat a giant warlord, then I get told I'm a ninja. Then I start using my powers more. I get myself killed while saving Lloyd and now I defeat the warlord that killed me and change him back to his former self. Oh, and I also did Spinjitzu on my first ever attempt.

As you can see, a lot of shit has happened, but at least no one died! Well, at least no one stayed dead, but yeah! We're all back together now and that's what counts. I finally get to have Lloyd properly, like, I get to talk to him properly without it being final words. I get to have girl talks with Nya again, they were the best! Love you girl! All the rest of the boys too. Jay is fun to play video games with, Kai and Cole are great sparring buddies and Zane are always here to help with random things like fixing up the padlock on my katana case. The two brothers, Master Wu and Lord Garmadon are always there to lend helpful tips and tricks.

Mostly Master Wu, but Garmadon tries his best.

Hopefully, now that all this is over, I think, we can all settle down, then hop back into saving Ninjago from all these troubles. I look up at Lloyd. His emerald green eyes are peering out onto the ocean before us. His messy blonde hair is flying everywhere through the wind. He notices me staring, and smirks. He kisses my cheek and I blush a bit. "Caught ya." He says, kissing me again. I shake my head and reply, "No, you missed me." "Did I now?" "Yep." I state, popping the 'p'.

Lloyd smirks and leans down a bit while inclining my head up. His lips meet mine and it is the best feeling ever. After a few seconds, he pulls away and smirks again. God that smirk is gonna sends me insane one day. Wait, I'm already insane because of that one smirk Lloyd wears without a second thought. "Got ya now." He brags, resting his forehead on mine. "I guess so." I give in, accepting defeat.

Looking into his caring and gentle emerald eyes, I find a warm sense of comfort among them. "What are you thinking about now?" Lloyd asks. "Everything. So much has happened and my tiny noggin can't process it all." Lloyd chuckles at this. "It's ok, I know what you mean. These past few months haven't exactly been the most smooth, but at least now we all get somewhat of a rest." I nod, agreeing with him.

I rest my head on his chest, listening to the sound of his heartbeat as I hear the waves crash. "What are you going to do once we get back home?" Lloyd asks. I think for a second. "I don't know actually, I never really thought about it," I answer. "What are you going to do?" I ask. He too thinks for a moment. Then, he replies, "Well for starters I want to spend quality time with you. We never really started this relationship properly, so yeah. Then, get back to what we do best."

I smiled at that thought. Then get back to what we do best. I also remembered how we started this relationship. Not the best way but it worked, but then I died. So technically it didn't work, but anyway. "Well, continuing from that, I really wanna ride Tekeshi more now. I mean, he can fly and I've only ever ridden him once." I say. Lloyd smiles, which I think means he agrees with me.

"Every ninja needs to know their dragon well. If you do, you could both do wonders for the world." Lloyd says. He sounds like a poet honesty. Master Wu probably told him that. "Never knew you were a poet, Lloyd?" He chuckles a bit. "Well surprise surprise! You learn something new every day." Well, Lloyd just proved my point even more. "I certainly learnt something these past months." "And what's that?" Lloyd said. "Well for starters you're a poet. I also learnt to have self-confidence, resilience, and also to have faith in not only myself but in others too."

"And you say I'm a poet. That was poetry from the heart." Lloyd says. I chuckle a bit. I look up again to meet his emerald eyes once more. They lock with mine and we just stare at each other for a while. I can feel the wind flow through my messy hair and I can hear the waves as they crash on the Destiny's Bounty. Suddenly, Lloyd does his signature smirk again, the same smirk that's gonna make me insane. He lifts my chin a little before leaning in.

His lips finally meet mine, making sparks fly and butterflies form in my stomach. Of course, I kiss back, why wouldn't I? Once we stop I can't stop giggling for some reason. Lloyd does his smirk again and looks at me weirdly. "What's so funny?" He asked. Smiling, I reply, "I don't know. I just felt like laughing." Lloyd playfully rolls his eyes and then gives me a reason to giggle. He suddenly starts tickling me, which leads to me bursting out into more laughter.

Lloyd's POV:

God, that laugh. How can someone have such an attractive laugh? Wait for nevermind I figured out why. This is Y/N we are talking about here. She can do bloody anything. Anyway, as I'm tickling her, she struggles between laughs to make me stop. "L-l-loyd! S-s-stop!" I laugh along with her, not stopping. Then she manages no get out of my grip and flip herself on my back, making me drop to the floor.

Y/N was still on my back.

She giggled as she tickled me back, making me laugh uncontrollably. "Y/N! S-s-stop!" I managed to laugh out, but she doesn't stop. "Nope! It's my turn now!" She yells back, continuing to tickle me. What we didn't know was that Master Megumi was watching us the entire time.

"Young love. A beautiful thing, a pity I never got to experience it." Both Y/N and I quickly turn our heads to see Master Megumi standing there. Y/N finally gets off me and I stand up next to her with an arm around her waist. The atmosphere suddenly becomes awkward.

"I didn't mean to intrude-" "No it's ok, Sensei." I politely cut him off. Seeing this, Master Megumi continues. "Well, I just wanted to talk about you two. The love in you two is very strong, but it is also stable." Y/N smiles, her checks slightly turning red. "I can also see how deeply you care about each other. That's also a good thing." This made me blush a bit. "You might be a little too overprotective, but that means you don't want to lose each other."

He walked over closer to us before continuing. "You two seem like a perfect match, but that's why some perfect matches burn out, but I know you two won't. I can see it in you as you fight. That's another reason why you were able to defeat Chesed.

"I realise that from the mistake I made in my youth, power is not all. There are more important things like friendship and bravery. And also a hidden scar that dwells within us. Love." And with that, he left a smile faintly on his face.

***

3rd Person:

As the sunset appeared, the ninjas were still out at sea sailing home. Lloyd and Y/N were still in each other arms. The poetic words of Master Megumi remained in their heads. Confused and curious, Y/N asks, "What if we burn out. What will happen then?" Lloyd looks down at her. "Then we'll try again until the matches remain unbreakable. We'll fight for our love, after all, we have wild hearts."

"WIld hearts?" Y/N repeats, still confused. Lloyd cups the young girls' face and says, "Yes, wild hearts. A person who has survived a struggle, or someone who has been through large emotional pain but their heart is still loving and strong. Us, in other words." Y/N takes in the thought and agrees.

***

To be wild means to be skin free, heart free and soul free. To be wild means to be led by the heart. And what I mean by the heart is the passion that ignites life and purpose in someone's being. And that's how you'd explain Lloyd and Y/N. The Green and Grey Ninja. Most people would probably say that they're just really in love, which is probably true, but the vast majority would say they will fight for each other and just fall in love with each other without a second thought.

And like I said, they have wild hearts.

"Wow, brother. You can actual English! You're not just some old man." Lord Garmadon says surprised. I roll my eyes and look at the writer of this fan fiction who looks back at me with a look. I can't do anything about him. "Shut up, brother. Me English better than you Chinese."

A/N: HELLO. HI. BOJ. KON'NICHIWA. CIAO. Yes. It's been a.................. while. *cough* understatement *cough* Anyway, this was the last chapter of Why Does It Have To Be Me? I hope you enjoyed it :D