I Have a Dragon? Pt 1

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, You can do it, believe in you."

That story is yet to be told.....

Your POV:

As I cried into Lloyd's shoulder, I felt safe somehow. I felt that I could trust him more than I could before. (heads up, you and Lloyd were friends before, but you weren't that close) When Lloyd said that he wouldn't let anyone touch me, I somehow knew he meant it, after all, he saved my life. As I finally calmed down, I asked Lloyd, "Why do you care about me so much? I'm afraid of everything, including myself, why would you care about me?" 

Lloyd's bright green eyes look straight down at my own E/C eyes confused. "What do mean? I care about you because I what to help you so you hatch out of your shell. I know you're fearless deep down inside, you just don't see, but we do. Master Wu wouldn't have chosen you to be the Grey Ninja if he hadn't seen potential in you. Don't see yourself as fearful, see yourself as fearless. I care about you because I know who you really are on the inside and I want to protect you. That's why I care about you." 

I couldn't speak. No one in the history of my life, which is 16 years, not very long, has ever called me fearless, but he did. Lloyd Garmadon did. Then, he asked me, "Do you mind if I take you somewhere when we get to the Monastery?" I thought about this for a bit. Then I say, "Ok." With that he smiled and kissed my forehead and walk back to the deck. 

I couldn't shake the feeling that I lik- No I thought. I didn't like him. I love him.

Lloyd's POV:

As I sat down, I kept thinking about what Y/N had told me. To sum up, Malyri had killed her parents when they had sacrificed their poor lives for her, and the big bum head still didn't accept that. What an idiot. Then, Y/N had asked me why I care about her so much, and I told her why. Then, before I left, I had kissed her forehead. Why did I do that? Why Lloyd, why?

It was at that moment I realised that I didn't just like Y/N, I love her. After all, she's been through, its no wonder she's afraid of everything. 

My thoughts were then disturbed by Jay yelling, "WE'RE HERE!" Y/N came out from the galley and looked up. The only words to come out of her mouth were "Wow." She turned and said to me "It's massive just by looking at it." I couldn't help but chuckle a bit. "A whole lot more awaits Y/N." I replied back. She smiled and blushed a bit. 

When the ninja's and I finally made it up the stairs, we walked into the monastery.  Master Wu then gestured for me to come over. "Please, make sure you take care of Y/N. She need your help." I saw that Master Wu had fear in his eyes. "If her power get out hand, we have no chance to stop her. I need you to train her to control her power." 

I looked down at my uncle. I replied back with the most reassuring voice I had, "I will do so with all my might." Master Wu looked up at me with a grateful smile. "Thank you Lloyd, thank you." With that, he left. Then, Y/N came up to me and said, "So, where are you taking me?" I had almost forgotten about what I said about taking her somewhere. There were just so many things on my mind. "That's a secret, but follow me." 

3rd Person:

As Y/N followed Lloyd through a large, wooden room, she began to walk closer to Lloyd. He looked at Y/N and said assuring her "It will be alright. There's nothing here that will hurt you." Y/N bright E/C eyes were full of fear. "I hope your right..." she replied back. When the two reached a set of doors. Lloyd opened them and said to Y/N, "Don't be afraid about what's through here, they won't hurt you, I promise."

When Y/N walked into the room with Lloyd, she swore to herself she was dreaming. There, in front of her, were dragons. Real. Life. Freaking. Dragons. Y/N couldn't believe what she was seeing. She glanced at Lloyd as if to say, "This is what you wanted to show me? Dragons?!" 

Lloyd saw the fear in her eyes and took her hand and put it on his own dragon. "Lloyd! What are you doing!" she screamed. "It's alright, it's alright. Just breathe. He's gentle. He won't hurt you. Trust me, if he does there'll be no dinner for the next month." You laughed a bit and start to relax a bit more. The dragon started to open his flashing green eyes. Y/N started to panic again. Lloyd grabbed Y/N and brought her to his side to make sure his dragon wouldn't do anything.

The massive creature stood at least 30ft above both you and Lloyd. You stared at the large creature without blinking. Then, you looked up at Lloyd and asked him, "Is that thing going blow fire or something?" He laughed and answered, "No, he's just curious because you're someone he hasn't met yet. Once he gets to know you better he'll be scanning to see if you brought him any food." Y/N chuckled a bit.