Elements or Trouble?

Your heart was racing. He was in trouble. He needed your help, but you were too scared. You heard him calling for you. "Please Y/N, you can do it, I believe in you!"

This story is about to be told.....

Nya's POV:

So, I'm here hiding behind some of the computer desks in this weird room and I just saw the thing that is more surprising that Kai not having a girlfriend. Y/N had just walked into the room with Chesed behind her. My first thought was to do what Lloyd had told us to do but like, I needed to see what was happening first.

"Y/N. I need you to do something for me." Chesed said to Y/N harshly. Y/N turned around, and I swear I nearly started crying. I haven't that beauty of a face in AGES. But I did notice that she has a few more scars than what she had before, and she looks paler. I think is because of the chemicals that are in her blood system. Well. We might have some trouble trying to keep her alive. Shit.

"Yes, Master what can I do?" Oh my gosh her voice is still the same! But different at the same time. Does that even make sense? "I need you to keep a lookout for intruders. Apparently, our security system has been shut down and the soldiers don't know-how. I think the ninjas have entered our base." Y/N nodded letting to information sink. I pray to the lord that Jay wasn't caught while doing this. But he did it! That's my boyfriend! "And if you see any of the ninjas, kill them. I don't care how just do it. Understood?" "Yes, Master." Well, I just better stay hidden.

"Master, I have one question if I may?" Y/N asked Chesed, and he nodded for her to continue. "May I have some more information about these 'Ninjas' you speak so horribly of?" Chesed mood turned bitter after that. "Well, these ninjas have been trying to kill us for centuries now." Excuse me? Bitch that's the other way around! "They have stolen many things from us including my dragon, Tekeshi." (A/N: Your dragon is with the ninjas by the way. He's still happy and alive and all that) Tekeshi is Y/N's dragon. You could've still had him if you weren't in idiot and had gone out flying and Master Wu had even warned you not to, you would still have Tekeshi as your dragon. Ugh. Stupid Warlords.

"And, they killed you. They mercilessly betrayed you. So they deserve to die in return for revenge." Chesed smiled evilly when Y/N's eyes turned red. This means 1) She's angry, and 2) Her fire powers are starting to kick in. Either way, this isn't good at all. Just as Chesed and Y/N were about to continue talking, I heard someone approach me from behind. I turned and saw Lloyd and Kai behind me. Kai looked like he was about to kill someone. Lloyd looked paler than Y/N. "Nya, I thought Lloyd told you to send a signal if you saw Y/N or Chesed, and you saw both?!" "Kai, shut up, their conversation is more surprising than the fact that you haven't got a girlfriend yet. Shut up and listen to it!" I whispered to Kai who turned redder than his gi. Lloyd started crying. "So, that's my girlfriend?" I nodded. "We're really sorry Lloyd."

Lloyd whipped his tears and looked back Y/N. His eyes turned a brighter shade of green and both Kai and I could tell he was depressed and angry at the same time. "Lloyd, we will bring Y/N back, I promise and so do all the other ninjas okay?" In response Lloyd nodded, still not looking us. Oh well. Lloyd's eyes were still glowing and his hands started glowing too. When that happened, Y/N turned towards us and her eyes turned green too, as well as her hands. She looked... better in a way like her soul had finally turned back to the original Y/N we knew. Lloyd couldn't believe his eyes and started to smile. "Nya, Kai. I think we're in like, sync, or something like that."

When two elemental holders are in sync, it means that they can do some really cool elemental power thing with the same element, like what Lloyd and Y/N did at the battle that happened back at the Monastery. That's called Elemental Synchronization. Yeah, that's about it. Both Lloyd and Y/N started to levitate into the air, blowing our cover. Jeez, thanks elemental powers. Chesed was still in the room and was smiling like a madman. Things are gonna get violent now.