Chapter 14

You pulled up to their house and hopped out your car and took D/N out of her carseat. Before you could even open the door it was swung open by a very excited Mitsuki.

"Can I hold her" She asked immediately

"Sure" you responded and handed her car seat to her

"oh wait I left my snack it my car" You said while making your way back to the curb. By the time you got back Mitsuki had already take D/N out of her seat and brought her to her room.

"So what do you wanna do" You asked bakugou

"Whatever loser" Bakugou mumbled

"lets go play that game again I'm gonna smoke you" You said

Bakugou was never one to turn down a challenge so he sped up the stairs to his room with you following behind.

Mitsuki

Mitsuki was too busy fawning over D/N to yell at Katsuki for stomping.

"Can you say hi to grandma" Mitsuki asked in a baby voice. D/N responded with a spew of giggles with a few possible hi's coming out here and there.

"oh my goodness your such a good baby" you Mitsuki cooed

"We aren't grandparents, we just met the girl" Masaru joked.

"I know but I like her already"

You

"So what do you want to do" Bakugou asked.

"I don't know but you still haven't given me my sauce" you replied

"Can I do your hair?" Bakugou asked, completely ignoring your previous comment.

"Uhm sure" you reply, clearly skeptical.

(Just imagine you carried the products around so it makes sense)

So you laid out all the products and prepared yourself for bakugou a long lesson about black hair.

I'm so sorry this is short I am lazy but you guys have been asking for an update. I'll do better next time I promise!!!