Chapter 21

Time Skip : You've dropped off D/N and are on the way to Bakugous house.

You changed the playlist you were playing to something more mature. You had been listing to baby shark on repeat while D/N was in the car, it's her favorite song.

You turned the corner onto Bakugou's street and came to a stop in front of his house. You picked up your phone and texted him, letting him know you were there.

A few seconds after sending the text you saw the door being opened aggressively and Bakugou stepped out wearing baggy uniform pants and an untucked shirt.

"You look a hot mess" You said trying to hold in your laugh.

"Shut up, let me drive" Bakugou said being more angry than usual, he is not a morning person.

"No this is my car and you'd probably crash it " You said laughing at his appearance.

"And take some pride in your appearance you don't even have on a tie" You continued, still laughing

Bakugou started mumbling things under his breath, most likely curse words. You turned up the radio to drown him out.

Luckily for you, your favorite song was playing. You hummed all the words, keeping your attention on driving.

When the chorus came on you noticed Bakugou had stopped mumbling and was slightly bopping his head

"This song is good right" You said teasing him and turning to look at him

"No" He said curtly and immediately stopped moving his head.

"oh well" You thought and shrugged your shoulders.

He actually really like the song and added it to his liked songs on Spotify before it turned off.

Time Skip: You've arrived at UA

"Alright class get changed into your hero suits" Aizawa said in his usual tired voice.

While walking to the locker rooms, Mina sped up to walk next to you.

"Soooo" Mina spoke

"Yessss" You said mocking her

"You've been spending a lot fo time with Bakugou, Are you two dating" She immediately asked.

You looked at her like she was crazy and asked " Why do you want to know, do you have a crush on him?"

"Answering a question with another question isn't an answer" Mina retaliated

"Well you didn't answer mine either" You shrugged.

Mina jokingly side eyed you and continued walking to the locker rooms with you.

Once you got to the Locker room your were barraged with light-hearted questions about you and Bakugou from the girls.

"Why'd you guys come in together today?" "Is he your boyfriend?" "Do you love him?" "How long have you guys been together?"

You laughed and ignored them and began changing into your suit, the girls kept asking you questions.