Chapter 7

Before you could find Bakugou you remembered you had to go up to the watch room until All might dismissed the class. When you got there you saw Bakugou adnmade a mental note to talk to him and took your place standing next to him. 

"The MVP for this exercise is young Iida" All might announced. 

You thought it was going to be you but you didn't really care. His choice made no sense thought because you obviously were better.

"huh shouldn't it be one of the winners" the class murmured in confusion. 

"Indeed, I didn't choose one of the winners, does anyone know why" All might asked.

"I know" yaoyurozu said while putting her hand up.

"Iida truly embraced his role. Bakugou was too busy attacking Midoryia because of a grudge that he completely ignored the point of the exercise. Midoryia plan was not well thought out because of the damage he caused the building and himself. Y/N had great technique but was too busy fighting Iida when Todoroki attacked her. She also never made an offensive attack and choose her defensive moves at the last minute. And the bomb was left unguarded" 

"Uraraka let her guard down mid-battle when she laughed and Todoroki made a blind spot with his own ice. Yaoyurozu said.

You made a stank face and didn't know if she wanted to take a jab at you or didn't analyze the situation enough. You knew Todoroki was there you just wanted him to make the first move. "All of my moves were well thought out and I just needed to take out the threat. She just sees things on a basic level and isn't as advanced as me" You thought. You decided not to make any enemies on the second day and sat back. 

"at least I didn't get a perv on my team" You mumbled expecting a snarky remark from Bakugou but all you received was since. When you turned to look at him he was lost in his own world and he looked so dejected. 

All might dismissed the class and before you even got the chance to speak to Bakugou he was gone. So you rushed out and looked for him. You saw Deku running towards him asking if he was okay. It amazed you at how he still cared about him after all he did was look down on him. Bakugou only yelled and demeaned him in response. You no longer felt pity for Bakugou and all you felt was anger. 

You stormed up to him and spat "what you problem". Only then did you get a good look at his face, his eyes were red puffy and wet. 

"are you okay" you asked in a much nicer tone

"yea you shitty bitch I'm fine why do you even care" Bakugou said, even though its clear that he wasn't 

"Just because you lost this once doesn't mean you weaker than him. It's clear he doesn't hav control o this quirk so now is your chance to get ahead of him. He doesn't look down on you Deku admires you." You said in a calm tone. 

Bakugou froze at the word admired. You had spoken to him so gently like you were speaking the truth and you believed it yourself. Not many people had spoken to him like that. their voices were mainly filled with fear or excessive admiration when they talked to him. 

"tch whatever" Bakugou said and he was feeling a lot better after hearing your words. Maybe what you said was true. 

"anyways I'm going to the arcade do you want come" you offered. You weren't planning on going to the arcade before but you did want Bakugou to feel better and Mitsuki said he liked games. 

"no I don't want to be seen with a loser like you" Bakugou spat.

"aww is wittle bakubaby scared of losing" You said in a baby voice. 

"like hell I'm losing to you come one" Bakugou said sticking his Chest out in pride and walking past you, towards the arcade. He had completely forgotten about his lost earlier and was only focused on beating you. He convinced himself he only agreed because he didn't want to lose and not because ehe enjoyed spending time with you. 

PLEASE VOTEE

A/N I think that Bakugou's going to be the number #1 hero for a little bit because Izuku can only use 5% of his power. I know 5% is strong but being able to use more is going to take a long time, it took him 10 months to be able to use that 5% so doing more is going to take. Bakugou is prolly going to be stronger than Endeavor and Endeavor was always really close to being the number one hero even when All Might was able to use 100% of his power.