Chapter 10

So you hopped off his bed and sat in his gaming chair. He turned on his Xbox because you didn't know how and put on a game. He spent ages teaching you how to play it. 

Right before you finally started he turned on the camera and mic so you guys to could play with other people and roughly shoved you out of the chair. 

"ouch damn, what crawled up your ass and died?" You said even though it didn't hurt.

"SHUT THE HELL UP YOU CAN CRAWL UP MY ASS AND DIE BITCH" Bakugou shouted 

You bursted out laughing and said "wow bakubabe I didn't know you liked being pegged" while patting his leg. 

"katsuki" He murmured

"speak up bakubitch I can't hear you" You responded

"I SAID CALL ME KATSUKI DAMN IT" He yelled

"Damn no need to yell, katsuki" You said with a teasing smirk. "Anyways you gotta come up with a nickname for me them since everyone can call me Y/N" You continued speaking while plopping yourself down in the foldable chair. You then texted the bakusquad letting them know you were playin. 

"Why the hell is shitty hair here" Bakugou said, being slightly upset someone else was going to be playing. 

"I like ya cut G" Was your response.

After a few rounds of mainly you gave up and plopped yourself down on Bakugou's bed and got comfy with the only teddy bear he had on there.

You eventually fell sleep and looked extermly peaceful and beautiful to Bakugou. He kept glancing over his shoulder to make sure you were alright.

"whipped" kaminari commented with a bit of confidence knowing Bakugou wouldn't raise he voice and wake you. 

Bakugou only let out a growl in response. 

Eventually he got off the game and it was around 1am. He started to get worried about D/N because he didn't know where she was or who was taking care of her.  So he gently shook you away and asked where she was to which you responded in a groggy sleepy voice "she's spending the night with her babysitter" and fell right back asleep.

It was so easy to fall asleep with his scent there even though you were uncomfortable from your uniform. 

A/N Short chapter sorry I'll try and post another tomorrow