Chapter 18

"This movie is the bomb I swear" You said

"Are you a child?" Bakugou asked

"Nope. But I have one" you replied sarcastically .

About 20 minute into the movie you and D/N ended up falling asleep.

He looked over to find both of you guys sleeping, slightly annoyed because you were the one who wanted to watch it. He covered
D/N up with the blanket she had a bit more and looked back to the TV

" Damn this movie is kinda good" Bakugou thought while bobbing his head to the music.

He turned the volume down, starting to feel sleepy and set an alarm on his phone to make sure the cake didn't burn even though the oven would automatically turn off. He then moved closer to you and feel asleep.

Bakugou's Parents POV

"We should go get D/N" Mitsuki suggested

"It smelled good" Mitsuki said while they were making their wag downstairs.

"Aww I can already see them turning into one of those corny love stories" Mitsuki whispers

"Yea with a cheesy ending" Masaru added while both of them were smiling.

"I should take a picture right?" Mitsuki asked, already knowing she was going to.

"No, that's be like an invasion of privacy" Masaru reasoned.

"Your right" Mitsuki said while frowning.

"I'm going to cover them in another blanket they look a bit cold" Mitsuki continued while Masaru made his way back upstairs making sure to turn off the TV. Seeing you guys sleep kind of made him sleepy too.

"Just one photo. They're gonna cherish this forever" Mitsuki thought while pulling out her phone.

She covered you guys in a blanket, snapped another picture and went on her way.

Time skip

Bakugous alarm went off. He made sure to end it quickly hoping not to wake either of you up. It still woke you, gently though because it was a cute alarm, and you didn't expect Bakugou to use one like it.

"The cake" You said groggily that's all you could get out, you were still half asleep.

Still you went over and watched as bakugou took the cake out of the oven with his oven mitts on.

"Damn this boy is ripped" you thought.

"Wow" Bakugou said after setting it on the counter

"We should enter this in a cake competition" You said sarcastically.

"That's setting us up for failure" Bakugou said with a small smile on his face.

"No it's not, let's taste it though" You responded

So both you a Bakugou got out spoons and Bakugou tasted the cake first.

"Mhm" Bakugou said.

"Don't judge a book by its cover" You said with an "I told you so" tone.

You tasted it for yourself and it was really good.

"We put our foot in this" you said jokingly

"Ehh it's alright" Bakugou said downplaying the flavor. He defiantly thought it was more than alright.

"Can I give D/N some?" He asked, you nodded your head because you had cake in your mouth still.