Chapter 23

When you enterd the building you felt an odd vibe

"Maybe it's because I haven't been here in a while" You thought, brushing it off. 

As the hero's, including Mr. Aizawa were speaking the feeling wouldn't leave you. You made sure to keep your guard up. 

Black fog began forming at the center of the U.S.J, villains began pouring out. 

You were trying to focus while the villains were talking about their plan, preparing to protect yourself. It was your first villain attack as a UA student and you had to be careful. 

All your senses were on high, trying to be as observant as possible.

"Somebody smells like BO" You thought, hoping it wasn't you.  

Dark purple mist began surrounding you guys. Mr. Aizawa began fighting some of the villains. The Space Hero began using her black hole quirk to remove some of the mist from around the students. 

You were transported into a building, You hear others in another building but you were alone. 

You heard Izuku begin mumbling about being grateful that that was all the villains.

"I'm sure that wasn't them all" You thought. The villains were very smart, Aizawa took them down in one go. So you knew they didn't organize this themselves. The plan was way too smart for them to have come up with, attacking while the students are near, the teachers would be distracted trying to protect them. 

You saw villains come out from corners, coming closer towards you. These villains looked much more powerful than the villains you first saw Aizawa fight. 

Becoming more aware of your surroundings and your own body you began making a plan. 

"Maybe I can just be lazy and make a run for it" You though. You decided not to, just to make sure you didn't look weak.

"They must have sent so many people because they thing I'm strong" You thought, glad that you had made a name for yourself with people you don't even know. 

There were 8 different people, most of them, you could guess their quirk based on their appearance. 3 of them had no distinct feature about them nor weapons to help you guess. 

"I'll just have to be prepared for anything" You thought to yourself. 

One of them lunged towards you shooting out lots of sticky green matter towards you. He became noticeably smaller. Using this to your advantage you dodged his attacks, so that he would run out of supply before striking you. 

Another villain began destroying the building, making it hards for you to be stable, making sure to be careful you continued dodging his attacks. 

Two women ran towards you, with their fists up, punching you, sending you flying into the wall behind you. But failing to make you fall or loose your balance. 

With a swift kick you sent one of them flying into the direction of green slime. Immediately the other disappeared. 

Suddenly the room went dark. You remembered the general positions of the remaining villains before but that doesn't mean they couldn't move. 

Still villains swiftly attacked you. You only felt three opponents. They weren't the wisest though, they always made sounds before they attacked allowing you to know their general location and attack faster. 

You used this technique until all three of them were down. You still couldn't see though. 

"All quirk no combat" You thought as you heard the final villain start running and your vision returned. 

A/N:

Sorry for going AWOL, and sorry this chapter sucks It will get more interesting in the next one