Chapter 4

About 20 minutes into your walk, you were lost and soaking wet. You baby was fine though, the stroller had a heated seat to keep her warm. It probably looked like you were a helpless little girl but that is far from the case. 

Luckily for you Mitsuki was just coming home and saw you. She recognized the UA uniform and was curious if you knew her son. 

"Hey you go to UA? Why are you out here in the rain?" She questioned

"oh yea I go to UA but I was taking a walk and got lost" You responded

It was getting late and the sky was darkening. 

"oh well its pretty late. My son goes to UA. How about you have dinner with us then we can drop you off at your house." She offered. Of course you accepted because who would say no to free food. You also looked at her aura and saw she only had pure intentions.

While walking to her house you guys just talked about random things. When you finally reached her door she asked the question you wanted to avoid. 

"So who is the baby" She asked with a cheery tone

"Oh she's my daughter" You said waiting for her to call you a slur. But you were surprised when she didn't and only said that your baby was adorable. 

"Katsuki we have guests" Mitsuki yelled in a much harsher tone. 

Then it clicked that you were at Bakugou's house and you rolled your eyes. You knew this was going to be a long diner. You were surprised that this was his mom because she had been so nice when talking to you. 

"Shut up old hag" Katsuki yelled from upstairs "who the hell is here anyways"

"Stop being rude and come down here with one of your hoodies" Mitsuki yelled back 

"Shut the hell up" Katsuki yelled practically growling.

The whole time you were just observing their relationship and standing just beyond the border of the door. 

A few moments later katsuki came stomping down the stairs with a hoodie in hand. 

"hi Bakugou" you said in a tone that was sickening to Bakugou.

"oh you guys know each other?" Mitsuki questioned

"Yea were actually in the same class" You said in a cheerful tone

"great maybe katsuki can finally make some friends" Mitsuki said and you bursted out laughing.

"shut the hell up idiot" Bakugou said with venom lacing his tone. You were surprised he hadn't mentioned your daughter yet.

"well that's no way to treat your guest is it" You said in a questioning tone.

"I don't care. Why is there a kid here" He asked. "Ugh there is the dreaded question" you thought. 

"She's my daughter you idiot" You responded. You didn't like the way he asked the question. 

"so your dating someone" He asked once his mom left the room

"nah" You said after making the "oop" face. 

"well what happened" He asks

"My parents wanted me to have a child with some random dude so the kid gets a good quirk when I got older. But when I refused they just had a different guy use his quirk on me and she appeared." you said. 

As if on cue she started babbling and reaching out to you. So you picked her up and started tickling her causing her to giggle. Her giggle is the best thing you have every heard and it caused you to break out into a small smile and giggle yourself.

"they have the same laugh" Katsuki thought. He then started noticing all the similarities in between you guys and though your interaction was cute. 

"Do you want to watch her I'm going to help your mom make dinner" You said while placing her in his arms. At first he froze and didn't want to look like a softie. But when you left the room her started tickling her too. He loved the way her lips curled int a smile showing off her gums with the bottom of teeth showing. He just wanted to Peter he in kisses and hold her tight. After changing out of you wet clothes and into his hoody that practically reached your knees you started helping in the kitchen.

After he played with her for a little while and even put on boss baby for her then you told them it was time for dinner. You saw them sleeping and katsuki had his arm around D/N protectively. You quickly took a picture and woke them both up

The dinner was curry and you had some baby food for D/N. You and katsuki both reached for the hot sauce at the same time. He simply smirked and let you take it waiting for your reaction when you see how hot it was. 

You put a generous amount on your food and katsuki was practically bouncing out of excitement. His smirk only grew larger when you took your first bite and your eyes started watering. His smirk quickly disappeared when you said "This is so good, Where did you get this?"

For the rest of dinner Katsuki was silently fuming. While you were having a good conversation with his parents and connecting with them.

When dinner came to an end Mitsuki forced Bakugou to drive you back to your house. So you make her stroller into a carseat set her in and got in the front with Bakugou.

"What the hell are you doing" Bakugou said in a rude tone

"Sitting what the hell do you think I'm doing" You replied with just as much attitude.

Bakugou just reclined his chair and little and started driving off with a smirk on his face because he was proud of your snarkyness. 

"What was that stuff you pulled in the kitchen?" He questioned.

'What do you mean" You asked

"With the hot sauce"

" oh my goodness that hot sauce was amazing I've never had anything as spicy as that." You started rambling about how good it was an annoying katsuki. He kept a scowl on his face even though he enjoyed your voice. 

"Let me get the aux" You said

"here" He passed it to you ready to trash on your music taste. All those thoughts flew out the window when you started playing Ski mask (or your favorite artist). The rest of the drive was spent rapping to the songs and messing around. Although it was mainly you having fun because katsuki kept that look on his face. 

A/N DON'T FORGET TO VOTE. also this is unedited and probably trash