Chapter 3

Sadly there was a perv and he wasn't even cute. When you walked out Mineta immediately latched onto your leg and started praising you. You were uncomfortable and ready to use your quirk but didn't want to get expelled on the first day. So instead you picked him up and threw him to the side. 

"We are going to be doing a quirk assessment you need to know your limits" Aizawa announced 

"what about the orientation" Uraraka questioned

"that doesn't matter" Aizawa replied bluntly

"We are going to be doing everything a gym test did in middle school but we will be using quirks. the person in last place will be expelled" Aizawa stated. 

"Bakugou how far could you throw a softball in middle school" Aizawa asked.

"67 meters" Bakugou replied with a smirk. "Well he must have been a top student" you thought. 

"Great now do it with your quirk" Aizawa said.

Bakugou proudly walked into the circle and grabbed the ball. He reeled his arm back and yelled "die" while blasting the ball away. His score was an impressive 705 and people were audibly impressed and started thinking the challenge would be easy.

"that looks fun I want to try" Uraraka exclaimed.

Mr. Aizawa was not happy with their reactions. "if you think this is fun you can leave now" he stated in a serious tone. 

When it was your turn to throw the ball you simply used some of your strength and not your quirk and got a score of 958. (you're that strong because your backstory is just like killua's. So you have that 16 ton door infront of your house)

During the 50 meter dash you were put up against Mina. You weren't stressed at all and Mina cracked a joke causing you both to laugh. You let her win and passed the finish line .5 seconds after her although you are much faster. 

In the end of all the activities you can in 7th place and didn't break a sweat. Everyone else was panting and it was clear they had reached or were near their limit. 

"I lied about expelling last place" Aizawa said

"What?!?" the class erupted to shouts of confusion. After the class died down and you finished school for the day you were doing back to your car when you heard Bakugou shouting at Deku. He was shouting about Deku lying about being quirkless and you decided to stand up for him 

"dude chill it's obvious he wasn't lying. He hurts himself whenever he uses it so he defiantly just got it. If he had if for a long time he wouldn't be breaking his bones" You said while using your mother voice. It actually calmed Katsuki down a lot and you made a good point but he wasn't going to show that

"tch whatever extra's I'm going to beat you anyways" He says in an aggressive voice turning in the other direction.

"hey are you okay" You asked Izuku

"Yea I'm fine thank you for standing up for me you didn't have to do that" Izuku replied

"oh no its cool I wanted to I have to go now but don't let him push you over like that" You responded. You then made your way back to your car and drove off to Ms.Edna's house. The drive there was longer than before because it was rush hour. 

When you rung the doorbelll the door opened with Ms.Edna holding your baby who was reaching out to you, she must have really missed you. You grabbed your daughter and her bag and put them both securely in the backseat. 

After getting home you decided to go for a walk. You had been in the house a lot and wanted to get out. The clouds were gray so you put the rain cover on your babies stroller and went on your way. You comely forgot to get and umbrella for yourself though.

VOTE