I need you

There, sitting in the living room, across my mother, was Rafe Cameron.

"Kiara" My mother said tonelessly.

I stood still confused as to what was going on.

Rafe had a small smile spread across his face.

After a moment I finally spoke.

"What the fuck is he doing here?"

My mom and Rafe exchanged looks.

"Kiara why don't you sit down" Anna said.

"No, why don't you tell me what hell is going on here!" I exclaimed.

"Kiara! That is not a way to speak to a guest!"

Oh, but if it was JJ or even Pope it would be fine, hell, it'd be encouraged.

I scoffed.

"So is this your doing?" I looked in my mom's direction.

She looked at the floor.

Just as I was about to walk out, Rafe jumped up and grabbed my wrist. I looked at his hand on mine and I brushed it off hardly. He immediately put his hand back onto my wrist.

"Get the hell off!"

"Kiara, just please come and sit down" he said as his grip tightened.

My mother gave me a stern look.

I rolled my eyes and slightly pushed rafe. "Talk. I'm not sitting, I'm staying right here." I really didn't care at all what he had to say, but I knew they wouldn't let me leave.

"Thank you."

"I'll let you two have a moment" Anna said before walking out of the room.

After a moment he continued. "I just wanted to say I'm sor-"

I cut him off.  "Oh you're sorry?"

"Please, just hear me out!" He pleaded.
"Here I am, asking you for one more chance."

I raised my eyebrow.

"I'm really sorry.. for everything. Please forgive me."

"For which part? The part where you cheated on me? The part where my best friend and your SISTER died because of YOU! OR is it the part where you murdered an innocent woman to save your guilty father?"

"Hey" His voice deepened. He marched up to me, his face just inches from mine. "I didn't kill anyone. You should really shut your pretty little fucking mouth if you know what's good for you."

I slapped him and walked out, slamming the door behind me.

I'm officially done with this. I can not handle anymore of this bullshit.

I ran to the Chateau where I knew JJ would be. I was breathless by the time I got there. I ran inside and looked around for him.

Maybe he wasn't here. At this point tears were streaming down my face. I didn't know what to do, horrible thoughts were running rapidly though my brain. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me, locking it. I stood still while staring at myself in the mirror. My hair is in a messy bun, and my cheeks are tear stained.

Warning⚠️Suicidal situation

I looked in the cabinets to find something. To find anything. I searched for pills, but the cabinets were mostly empty. In a bottle I did manage to find, it had barely anything in it. "Shit" Besides, you cant really overdose on ibuprofen. I mean you can, but I believe it just gives nasty side affects that can be fatal. I threw the bottle to the ground. I found a bottle of Benzodiazepines. Of course it was empty. "SHIT" I threw that too.

I did find a pair of scissors, im guessing to cut hair. I grabbed them and fell back against the wall, tears still streaming down my face. I slid down to the floor, the scissors still in my hand. My sobs were loud.

I stared at the scissors for a couple of minutes. Just as I was about to do it, I started thinking about the one thing that has been keeping me going. JJ. What would he do if i really did.. I'm all he has. He doesn't have Pope, he doesn't have John B, he doesn't have his dad. He has no one. I can't do that to him. I threw the scissors and I watched them slide acorss the floor. Just as I did so, footsteps sounded outside the door, before a soft knock was heard.

"Kie?" A soft whisper traveled through the door. "Kie is everything alright?"

"Uh-" I paused. "Im fine.." I'm not. "I-I just need to be alone" I didn't. I couldn't.

"Kie baby, im coming in okay?" I looked at the door to see the knob turning

After a moment he continued. "Kie, come unlock the door"

I tried to get myself together. I got up and slowly walked to the door. I put my hand on the handle, but hesitated before unlocking it. I then turned back around and slowly walked back to where I had been sitting. I faced towards the door. In came the blonde almost immidiently.

He ran over to me and pulled me into a hug. I thought I had let out all the tears possible, but as soon as he pulled me into his embrace, tears flooded from my eyes. I had my rested on his chest, with my arms wrapped tightly around his torso. His arms around my back, softly. We stayed like this for around 5 minutes, as I just cried. I pulled away softly and looked up into his warm eyes.

"Do you wanna sit down?" He asked gently.

I nodded my head slowly.

He sat down and grabbed my hand. He seated me right next to him. I laid my head on his shoulder and sniffled a bit. He glanced over at the scissors, and realized what I was doing. I realized what he was looking at, then he quickly looked at me. Our eyes now locked.

"Oh baby" He said in a calming but emotional voice.

He pulled me into another hug and stroked my hair.

"I was gonna kill myself" I cried.

He kissed my head and looked into my eyes. He grabbed my wrists and gently rubbed them.

"Kie, im here for you baby, I always, always will be!"

I nodded my head. "I know J" I said.

I noticed JJ was starting to tear up.

"I stopped myself, because of you."

A/N - Man, that'd be a perfect time so say I love you, but its probably too soon. 🤷 Also, poor Kie, like she's goin through a lot rn. I finished this the same day I published the last two chapters, but I decided to wait to post it  I'm proud of myslef, the most i've written in a day. 😌