Going home

Warning: this chapter contains descriptive abuse.

JJ POV:

After walking Kiara home, it was time to face him. Luke. I had nowhere else to go. I've been couch surfing for the past two weeks. Pope tried to get me to stay at his house, but his mother wouldn't allow it. And well, Kiara, her parents were a different story. They don't like her hanging out with the Pogues, let alone have one of them staying at their house. The only other option was the chateau. None of us have been there since before JB and Sarah went down in the storm. I had a feeling that going there for the first time would be something we all did together.

My house was in view, I started walking slower. As I was approaching, I could feel my heart beating faster. His car was parked in the driveway, meaning he was in there.

Finally, when I reached the door, I could feel my hand trembling. I didn't know if it was the best idea to go in. After a few moments I opened the door. I didn't see Luke. I quietly crept into my room- or what was left of it.

All the posters were ripped from the wall and torn on the floor. Clothes were spread throughout the room, I could tell they were thrown out of my closet. My bed was stripped with just a frame remaining.

I stood still gazing around the trashed room.

I let out a long sigh. "Shit" I forced my fist against the wall forgetting about Luke.

As soon as I did that, I instantly regretted it. I heard the loud footsteps approaching. I hurriedly locked my bedroom door.

I could see the knob turning. I heard a hard pound. "OPEN THE DOOR"

I slowly stepped back

"OPEN THE FUCKING DOOR BEFORE I BREAK IT DOWN MYSELF"

I could feel my heart beating out of my chest

I hesitated for a moment pondering what to do. I shouldn't have came back I thought.

I then turned to the window.
I don't think there was a chance I could even fit through it, but I tried to force it open.

I heard a loud bang as my door was on the verge being kicked down.

The window wouldn't budge. I thought to break it, I looked around for what I could use. This isn't going to end well. Before I could even grab anything the door was busted down and he came running towards me.

He pushed me on the ground and was over me. I tried to block him but he was too strong. I winced as I felt the stabbing pain of his fist to my face multiple times. "YOU RUIN
EVERYTHING!" He yelled in my face. I tried to hit him back, but he grabbed my arm and twisted it around until I felt a snap. I lied there helpless, unable to defend myself, as he repeatedly kicked me in the ribs. At this point I could hardly breathe. "YOU DESERVE NOTHING!" He screamed. I could feel my consciousness fading as he kept beating me. "YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE SHIT YOU UNGRATEFUL BASTARD." He continued. His angry words continued as I could feel my throat swell up. My vision was blurred and I was too weak to yell. That's when I fell unconscious.

Kiara POV:

By the time I got home it was dusk. I opened the door and quietly headed towards my room, hoping not to be seen by my parents.

"Kiara" I looked across the room and locked eyes with my father. "You've been out all day." He stated.

I continued to walk.

He then got up.
"Hey, I'm talking to you!" He exclaimed.

I stopped in my tracks. "Sorry, I lost track of the time." I answered.