Eye of the Storm

Is this really the second Killswitch song I've used in this story? Either my music tastes are too closed minded or Killswitch Engage works really well for this story. I'm going with the second one.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Y/N!" I look to where my name is being called and see Murayama and Katase coming my way.

"Ah, hello ladies. How are we on this fine day?"

"We're fine, but what about you? You've been gone for a couple of days." Of course I can't just tell two humans that I was kidnapped by my family and tortured and then went somewhere else in the underworld to have sex with my girlfriend and train. If I said that they'd think I'm insane.

"Just a little under the weather is all. I assure you both I am feeling fine now." The three of us walk onto campus. Everyone else already came ahead of me in case my target was looking for us, except for my peerage. We aren't sure what could happen so we're not taking chances.

Yesterday

"Do you recognize that person Y/N?" I look at the picture Sirzechs put in front of me. This is the person that sits in front of me in class, Adam he called himself. Looking at this picture clearly I know who this is.

"Ilumi Zoldyck, and his father Silva."

"Zoldyck," Sirzechs says with fear

"Zoldyck," Sirzechs says with fear. "You mean the family of assassins? The family that put Night Raid's crimes to shame?"

"The very same. They've had issues with my family for years. You can blame my father for being a stuck up prick. If anyone had the skills to do what they did it would be Illumi, but I still don't understand why he would have taken me home. He must have been paid by someone in my family and the Zoldycks accepted." Illumi has the ability to change his appearance, and seeing the picture up close the similarities are distinct. I've been sitting behind someone who hates my guts for weeks and never noticed. The fact I didn't detect his Nen is a joke.

Present Time

I walk into class and see Illumi sitting in his seat in front of me. He notices me but his face stays stoic and emotionless, fitting for someone of the Zoldyck family. I sit behind him and whisper into his ear. "Long time no see Illumi." He turns back to me and smirks.