Moth

Side note before this part begins, this is one of my favorite songs of all time.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Where do you think my dad is right now?" Killua and I are sitting in the living room and trying to figure out our strategy. I'm not sure what I have to do, but the main idea I have is not a good one.

"I doubt he's at the mansion. He could be hiding out anywhere. There's one person I can think of talking to, but I know it probably isn't a good idea." Killua seems worried about me.

"You're not thinking of contacting him are you?" 

"I'm afraid so Kill-kill. You got my back?" He nods and jumps up. I reach for my phone and make a call, a masculine voice answering me.

"Y/N Phenex, to what do I owe the pleasure?" I've never called this guy with this phone, but it seems that he knows who I am already.

"We need to talk. Come to Kuoh in the next hour and I'll meet you here." The voice laughs at me.

"Very well. Though I shouldn't trust you I know that you've always been reliable for me." He hangs up and I nod to Killua. The person I spoke with has known me for awhile, and has been involved in quite a bit of family business. Let's just say he's easily bought, though the relationship my father has with him is purely business. I tell everyone Killua and I are leaving and we make our way to the docks on the edge of time. Once we get there we see the person I called, a man with a distinct marking on his forehead wearing a nice coat.

"Nice to see you've come down from your high horse to come meet with a criminal like me," he says upon my entrance

"Nice to see you've come down from your high horse to come meet with a criminal like me," he says upon my entrance. "It's also nice to see you Killua. With you on the side of Y/N Phenex it seems that the three of us will be working together."

"Chrollo Lucilfer, it's been too long. Ultimately I'm glad to see that you haven't been bought by my father." Chrollo laughs at me.

"You think too lowly of me Y/N. Now, what can I do for you?"

"It's simple, our target is Silva Zoldyck. Him and Illumi sold me out to Riser, and I need Silva gone before I can handle my brother. If I know anyone who would be able to track him it would be you." Chrollo closes his book.

"I can help you out. Come to think of it, I heard Akame from Night Raid killed Illumi. Maybe I should ask her to join the Troupe."

"Not a chance Chrollo. She's my Knight, and she's cared about in my peerage. All I need from you is to find Silva for me." Killua steps up next to me.

"So, do you know where he is or not Chrollo?" This is why I brought Killua with me. He knows how to get things taken care of.

"Okay, I know where he is." He writes down a location and hands it to me. "I'll help you two out if you need it."