Heartbeat [MiHyun]

"Pleaasee!"

I turned to my side and saw her pleading eyes, come on this is unfair, using your hidden cuteness on me. I'm positive she knows she had this effect on me.

But I just can't, this is really really hard.

I took off my glasses and placed it on my coat's chest pocket before holding her still by grabbing both of her shoulders.

"Looney, you know I love you right? You know that I'm rooting for your happiness right? You know that I support you two with my bestfriend right?"

She nods her head each question. Ahh fuck she's not making it easier for me.

I bit my inner cheek and looked at her intensely, "But you know I can't do it. I know how scary your father is!" I whined.

Oh how my heart dropped when her face fell and her enthusiasm vanished, replaced by a frown, "Well I guess you're right with that." She looked at me before landing a punch on my arm, "Why do you have to be his doctor, I'm also a doctor I don't get this." She huffed and god knows how hard i'm clenching my hand just to restrict it from squishing her cheeks.

"You're a cardiologist. Your father's heart is well-cared, thanks to you he doesn't have any complications on that field. I'm a neurologist and I do monthly checkups for him to keep his brains and nerves in check, there's literally a difference in there, Looney."

"Wipe that smirk off of your face, I told you to drop that nickname!"

I just laughed out loud and saw her breaking into a smile too, "Don't deny it Looney, you liked that name."

"Looney tunes is the best, fite me." She said in such a cute volume. Yeah that defnitely makes her inTimIdAtiNg

I cleared my throat and placed my hands in my lab coat's pocket, "So, what are you planning to do with your relationship?"

"You know you can't hide her forever, right?" I added.

"I know dubs, it's just so complicated right now." She exhaled.

"Why don't you tell your father about it? I'm pretty sure he'll accept Chae because I know how your father loves you a lot." I suggested.

"Are you crazy? He's the owner of this hospital, he's really influencial, I don't know what he would do to Chae if he finds out about this. He loves in a very strict way besides I'm not really sure if he'll be accepting a relationship like this especially since Chaeyoung is a..." She trailed off and I just nodded at her. I completely understand where she's going at.

"Anyways, I already disturbed you enough. I'm getting late for our date. Are you gonna go home now? I can drop you off you know." She grabbed her things and swung her coat on her right arm.