Intro: First Love [DaYeon]

Chaeyoung heaved a sigh before turning to Dahyun, her one-year older classmate, with a disapproving look painted on her face, "Unnie I don't think glueing your report card on your apartment ceiling will make Nayeon-unnie happy."

"Pwe. She's the one who told me to raise my grades. She'd literally kill me if I didn't got high ones this sem."

Chaeyoung bit her tongue, stopping herself from saying meaning things towards her dumb friend. Instead she sighed and quietly prayed, 'Lord if you're real please restrict my hand before I use this to smack her.'

The two of them are walking towards their neighbourhood. The street is not that busy yet since it's not the usual dismissal hour. The two just got lucky because their last subject was suspended and they were dismissed early.

"Yah unnie, have you heard about that purse snatcher rumor encircling around town?" Chaeyoung asked as they stopped in front of a soda vending machine.

"Yeah, I did. My parents are pretty hysterical about it...Nayeonie too." Dahyun said and fished out her purse to get some coins.

A soda fell with a clank and Chaeyoung immediately opened it, gulping down the liquid, "Ahhh that felt refreshing after a hot long day."

"I don't get it though. As if they can harm me, I'll chop them up with my taekwondo skills before they can even get near me."

She then turned to Dahyun, "Still Dubs, you gotta be extra careful."

When Dahyun successfully found a penny she plastered on a smug face before raising her purse just right above Chaeyoung's eye level, "Nah they won't—"

Suddenly Dahyun's purse was snatched out from her grasp and the two widened their eyes when the purse snatcher in mask rode passed by them with their bicycle.

"YAH! GET BACK HERE!"

Dahyun was quick to sprint towards the snatcher followed by Chaeyoung who scrambled her way towards the running tofu.

"I DIDN'T EXPECT FOR THE USE OF WHEELS, SHIT!"

"Dubs!"

Dahyun was a fast runner, no doubt, but all fast runners have their own stamina limits. Still, Dahyun's sprint was no joke. It took her to the nearest park where she saw her tall best friend sitting on a bench reading a book, luckily having her bicycle parked beside her.

The tofu immediately jumps unto the bicycle yelling, "Let me borrow Tzuyu-ah!!"

Tzuyu was clearly shocked at Dahyun who just appeared out of nowhere. She just slowly placed the book down as she watched Dahyun go and Chaeyoung dashing passed by her, "What the..?"

Dahyun was carried away with her emotions that she forgot what she was doing. She was able to move the bicycle a few meters away from the owner before she animatedly fell unto the ground along with the vehicle.