Temporary...Smile [SaiDa]

"Say ahh."

The blonde girl looked at her weirdly before chuckling but still, she did what the older woman told her so.

"There." A ravenette visual happily chirped.

"You should eat more Dahyunnie! You're losing a lot of weight lately." She added, now pouting.

Dahyun smiled, showing off her cute crescents and directly looks at her in the eye, "Am I?"

Sana glared at her before slapping her arms, "Yes you are!"

Dahyun laughed out loud before sitting properly, grabbing the chopstick as she did.

Sana looked at her, biting her tongue, "Huh. Care to share what happened with Jihyo?"

"Hmmm?"

Dahyun slurped the ramen before pointing the chopstick at her, "Ah that hotel manager?"

Sana nodded, curiously and attentively listening to Dahyun's following words.

"She replaced me with that young CEO guy." Dahyun said plastering on a bitter smile but nevertheless continued eating

Sana's eyes widened at this, "What?!"

"Why the hell would she do something like that?! You were dating for 2 years! You already bought a ring for her! I can't believe she did you dirt—mgmngmhg."

Sana almost choked on a sandwich when Dahyun suddenly fed her with it. The blonde fella, although amused at her best friend's rant, found it touching that all through her break-ups, Sana was always there to support her.

"It's because I'm temporary Sana."

The light haired brunette looked at her weirdly before gulping down the sandwich, "Temporary?"

"Yes, you see it's a curse of mine. I make them happy and loved until they all found someone who's more stable, talented, and someone who they can show off to the whole world and their parents. And I accept that. Sure letting go is hard but I also can't help but be thankful because they've given me a chance to be a part of their lives." Dahyun explained while displaying such a warm and gentle smile.

Sana's gaze on Dahyun got even more weirder, now raising a brow, mouth slightly ajar, thinking if Dahyun was being serious.

"So to sum it all up, they all left you for a guy?"

"Yep." Dahyun replied, popping the 'p'

"That's bullshit!"

Again, Dahyun laughed at this.

****

"Kim Dahyun! I can't take this anymore!"