Countdown - [DahMo]

Momo never liked men. All her life, it's always been girls. Her playmate when she was 4. Her seatmate when she was 7. Her neighbor when she was 12. That cute girl scout when she was 15. Her first love when she was 18. Her first girlfriend when she was 19. That girl playing bass on their intramurals when she was 20 and her 3 girlfriends for the past 2 years.

Momo's now 22 and all those heart breaks are not getting any better.

"Come on Mo, we did not came here to mope. We came here to have fun!" Her best friend Sana encouraged as she poured her a drink that Nayeon made (with the supervision of Jihyo, of course).

"I just didn't get it. Sowon's clearly giving me motives and yet when I asked her out she said no because apparently I've been flirting with someone straight for the past 3 weeks! Ugh!" Momo lets out, flailing her hands in the air as she fell unto the banana cushion their cottage offered.

Nayeon and Sana clicked their tongues, "This is what I hate about straights. They're hot but they can also run your identity over."

"And that is why we shall have drinks!" Jeongyeon, Momo's room mate swayed the bottle of jack and soju in front of them.

"Shall? Seriously? Is that the best you can do to up your literacy rate Jeong?"

Momo can already feel a headache coming her way when Nayeon said that. It was definitely a questionable decision to invite the both of them in one place.

"Shut up peasant." Jeongyeon replied which earned her a butt kick from Nayeon.

The kick sent Jeongyeon forward, hitting Sana, who's taking selfies on her phone, out of the way.

"Ya! I already got the perfect angle!" Sana whined.

Momo massaged her temple before turning to her best friend, "Oh shut up. It's always the same damn angle!"

"Shut up or I'll break your necks if I have to." Jihyo was focusing on making fire for their grilled meat but her unnies aren't making her job easier.

Nayeon, Sana and Jeongyeon immediately shut their mouth while Momo just released an exasperated sigh.

The five of them are in a beach enjoying their weekend. They're all having a break: Sana and Nayeon from academics, Jeongyeon from sports, Jihyo from responsibilities and Momo from a recent disappointment.

Their cottage is located on a slightly elevated place which gave them a very nice view of the beach and the people enjoying it (specifically the girls).

"Too much girls and disappointments, don't you think this is a sign that I should try boys now?" What Momo said literally stopped every inch of movements in their cottage.