It Might Be You [DaHyo]

A/N: This story contains TW for murder and foul words so pls read at ur own risk.

P.S. excuse my ignorance, idk lawyer thingz :/

~~~~~

For someone successful as Kim Dahyun, she's expected to be busy doing professional things. It's right though, she is busy...just not in doing professional things.

"PARK JIHYO MY LOVE! SLAY IT! AAAAAAAA—OW! WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Your house is goddamn noisy for someone who's living alone."

"Yeah, you're always in front of your TV dubs. The higher ups are asking for you."

"Before you say anything else, it wasn't me, it was Chaeyoung who smacked you in the head "

"Yah! Momo-unnie that's such a kill joy!"

Dahyun just rolled her eyes. It's always been like this. Dahyun doesn't go to work for at least 2 days, these idiots will come barging in destroying her sweet precious time fangirling to her beloved Park Jihyo.

"I firmly remembered I didn't invite you guys or something." Dahyun said, deflating in her couch.

"What the hell dubs?!" Chaeyoung shouted from the kitchen.

Tzuyu settled herself on a single couch seat pushing Momo off the way, "I'm going to bet it's about the lack of pudding in your fridge."

"Make it two for me." Mina said, elegantly sitting down in front of Tzuyu.

"Yah! Chou Tzuyu! You're courting me!" Momo yelled.

"Why did I not see any puddings in your fridge?!" Chaeyoung dramatically said.

Dahyun winced at their loud voices, "You stupid—"

The tofu stopped talking when Jihyo yelled through the screen.

"I hope you enjoyed our night together—"

"NIGHT TOGETHER WHAT A WAY TO SAY IT PARK JIHYO!"

Tzuyu calmly pulled out her pinky finger from her ear as she crossed her legs, "Give it up guys. We're not pulling this idiot back into the office until this 2 day online concert of 3Mix ends."

"Figures." Mina just said.

"Oh! Sir Mark told me a huge case just came in and the board wants Dahyun to take it." Momo suddenly said when Chaeyoung jumped down next to her and attempted to touch Dahyun's antique family heirloom pandora box in which Mina slapped her hand.

"Tsk. How big is it?" The cub next to her asked.

"Let me guess, politics big?" Dahyun said without taking her eyes off of the screen as she pulled up her knees and fed herself with a spoonful of ice cream.