Heartbeat.2 [MiHyun]

MINA's POV

That was 10 months ago. Fake dating Dahyun was the best part of my year. It literally felt like we're dating for real but of course it had to end. Dahyun just asked 2 months from Chaeyoung so that Dad wouldn't be suspiscious of it but that 2 months gave birth to something. Something that I've been bringing all these time but denied because I was scared she's not gonna look at me that way then Chaeyoung happened and everything then became so complicated.

After our fake dating ended, I started to miss Dahyun more...

"Hey babe, are you going to Jeongyeon-unnie's party?" I snapped out of my trance when Chaeyoung appeared infront of me, wearing a pastel blue sweater paired with light bue denim tattered pants.

She's so damn hot even in that baby-ish colours.

I cleared my throat before turning to her, "Uhh yeah sure but babe why do you have to be so hot and fluffy at the same time?" I asked, pouting.

I heard her laugh and walked away, "Hey! Where were you going? Give me a hug!"

This is so wrong, I'm with Chae and yet I'm constantly thinking about Dahyun. Where could she be? She just suddenly vanished from her office and her secretary told me she's off to a secret confidential operation but is there really an operation like this? 5 months? It's so long and I can't reach her too. Now I can't help but get worried. Chaeyoung only told me that Dahyun needed a break so she also took it as a vacation for herself.

But I never really knew I missed her so much till I visited her old office. Her things are still there, her scent is still there. Sometimes whenever i'm stressed, I find myself sitting on her swivel chair and relax. She just gives me that peace in mind. Now, I'm really just missing her.

"Who's coming babe?" I asked, trying not to sound too obvious that I'm indirectly asking for Dahyun's whereabouts.

"Nayeonnie is gonna be there, Jihyo and Tzuyu just arrived in Korea so I think they'll pay us a visit, Momo-unnie took a break from her career so maybe she'l be there too, the rest... well they're probably Jeongyeon-unnie's friends so I dunno." I don't know why my mood fell when a certain name didn't made it into the list.

"I see."

The ride was smooth and we were engaged in a comfortable silence till I fell asleep and woke up to Jeongyeon's fancy house.

We arrived in Jeongyeon's party and saw that th rest are already here, well except for Dahyun of course.

There's Jeongyeon, a well known architect with Nayeon, Im Nayeon a famous Korean Soloist as her girlfriend while Tzuyu and Jihyo are well-known actresses, Tzuyu from Taiwan while Jihyo, a part of a disbanded group, now a Korean Actress. Then there's Momo a famous performer from Japan - all of which are acquaintances.

"Yah! There's our favorite couple!" Jeongyeon was the first one to see us and also raised a bottle to greet us.

"Minari!" Momo was the first one to greet me with a hug and I also returned it because I missed my bestfriend.

Yes bestfriend, back when I was still in states, Momo was the only friend I ever had. I did have a crush on her but she's asexual so it's really hard for her to get feelings but whatever, I was fourteen back then.