Kim Dahyun's Chair - [SaiDa, DaYeon, DahMo]

JYPU Foundation Day is an annual 3-day celebration where students get to set up booths of their choice, with the approval of the Student Council of course. It's also a day for cheap dates on the campus and crush hunting. Kissing booths, wedding booths, blind dates—were all banned much to Sana's dismay.

It was an understandable move from the council though, it's a foundation day not Valentine's and it's supposed to be fun, not romantic.

What's unique about this year is that graduating students are exempted in the requirement of creating a booth which means they're free to roam around the campus and it also meant their money are on the line too.

So many creative booths have been established this year such as Jackson's chicken fight booth—legit a chicken of your choice. Jungkook's Egg pass but one fresh out of the boiling water. Yeri's Slap Booth where you pay to slap a person without getting slapped back (unless they pay), it's kind of a genius move especially since it's october, the break-up season ✨.

Those were all fun but that's not what Sana's lining up for.

Kim Dahyun's Trip to Jerusalem Game.

A very mediocre game which is always played during and literally every 2-word event that ends with party.

Why, you ask?

Flashback 20 minutes ago....

"Ughhhhh I'm so bored." Sana groaned as she laid her body on the table and stretched it out.

"Me too, I'm supposed to accompany Jeongyeon in her makeup class for GEC106 but that bitch is caught up in Jackson's stupid booth." Momo complained, mirroring Sana's action.

"What?! She's supposed to have a makeup class today?!" Jihyo stopped applying bb powder and turned to them, ready to kill an ostrich.

"Give your girlfriend a break Hyo, I'm sure even Mrs. Song won't be able to attend that make-up class of hers." Nayeon confidently said as she scrolled through her fyp.

"And why is that?"

Nayeon rolled her eyes, "I've seen her like five times in that Slapping Booth. I'm glad she's finally able to express herself more but I did expect for Ms. Lee to be in the receiving end."

"Oh my gosh the tea! I should've stayed there and helped Yeri!" Sana chided, puffing her cheeks.

The four of them—Nayeon, Jihyo, Sana and Momo are chilling at the university's peace park, not really having the energy to participate at anything as of the moment.

"They're such an eyesore." Momo suddenly muttered.