She Is [DaJeong]

"What's so great with this model anyway? Why are you all gushing at her as if she's a deity or something?"

Everyone around the table gawked at the tofu who's peeacefully chewing her food.

"No freaking way! She's Yoo Jeongyeon!"

Kim Dahyun, the girl eating, scrunched her nose in confusion along with her knitted brows, "Yeah, so?"

Son Chaeyoung, the girl who rebutted had her jaw dropped at her best friend's response.

"Baby, chill. You know Dahyun's just like that. She meant no harm although she can at least act a little bit interested in it. What can we do? It's her and...her cute quirky way of thinking." Chaeyoung's girlfriend, Sana soothed the cub by clinging unto her arm, stopping her from standing up and giving Dahyun a crispy smack on the head.

It seems to have worked on Chaeyoung as the cub took a deep breath and settled in glaring daggers.

"We should bring Dahyun-unnie on one of her photoshoots! I have 3 extra passes on her Frive Mag photoshoot!" The youngest, Tzuyu suggested as she waved the 4 tickets in the air.

"Oh my god! Where'd you get that? I've always wanted to go to one of her photoshoot!" And that got Sana and Chaeyoung busy rambling about the ticket as Tzuyu gave them two.

Tzuyu gave the other ticket to Mina whose eyes are silently twinkling at the sight of the tickets, "Here you go Minari. I originally got it for you." Tzuyu said flashing a dimple smile at her.

"Aww that's so sweet of you Tzu." Mina rewarded her girlfriend with a sweet kiss on her cheek making Dahyun and Momo paint their faces in disgust.

Tzuyu chuckled awkwardly, "A-Ah well not really, you see I was planning on giving Dahyun-unnie my ticket so that she can go and see Yoo Jeongyeon the goddess herself."

With that Dahyun's face lightened up and grab something in her breast pocket, "No need, someone already gifted me one."

"What?!"

Chaeyoung snatched the ticket from Dahyun's grasp and examined if it's something legit and it really is! It even had a cute note at the bottom left of it saying, "Please come" with a cute smiley face at the end.

"Woah, whoever gave you this really wants you to come Dahyun-ah." Mina stated also peeking from behind Sana just to get a better view at Dahyun's ticket.

And with that Dahyun frowned while Momo laughed out loud, "Yeah Dahyun's mother really wants her to go. I guess even Mrs. Kim likes Yoo Jeongyeon too much that she can't tolerate an anti as a daughter."