Aired Hots [DahMo]

Have you ever been annoyed at someone for no good reason (or no reason) at all? Like they just stood there and breathe then suddenly your blood pressure goes up?

It's exactly what Momo is experiencing these past few days. She really doesn't want to blame her zodiac sign for this but what can she do? Momo doesn't even know why she's irritated/annoyed whenever she sees a certain transferee roaming within her line of sight.

Although it's not that much of a big deal though, she doesn't hate the girl—no—hate is such a huge word. Up until last last week, Momo didn't give a flying fuck about her—their 2 month old transfer student—she was too busy with Dance Club and Food Committee that she just couldn't care less but lately, she's always the prime topic of her friends and she couldn't help but get intrigued about this new student from the other class in which she has never properly seen before.

2 months in and she's already best of friends with Chaeyoung, the artist in their class and also Mina's girlfriend. Not only that but Sana mentioned she has the hots for her as well as Nayeon who already has a girlfriend (Jeongyeon doesn't care, she's also really close friends with the transferee) and Jihyo already has a soft spot for her.

When Momo got a better view at her, it's like a switch has been turned. Why must her smile be this adorable? Momo might have to get a knee surgery because of this—she just can't stand it. It's making her feel things she doesn't want to and it results to Momo getting irritated whenever she sees her.

The transfer student in question is no other than Kim Dahyun, the charming blonde who always wear huge comfy pastel blue hoodies and who does nothing but smile at everyone she sees.

"Momo, here!"

Sana waved her hands as Jihyo called her to a table near the cafeteria stand. Momo just finished their morning practice, she was exempted from today's class because of an incoming program where the Dance Club has to perform for an intermission number.

"I'm burned!" Momo lets out along with a huge sigh.

"Otsukaresama-desu." Mina softly said before continuing her lunch.

Lunch time was supposedly Momo's rest time but she guessed it so wrong the moment she forgot she's friends with Nayeon.

"Kyaaaah! My gosh look at this Dahyun piv Jeongyeon sent me." Nayeon squealed before shaking the person next to her which, unfortunately, is Momo.

"What, yah! Lemme see!' Sana, who's also sitting beside Momo leaned towards Nayeon, meeting her half-way where she showed her phone to Sana.

It was a picture of Dahyun in her pastel-coloured sweater, smiling at the school's goldfish. Momo can clearly see the picture especially since she's sitting in between these two idiots.

"Dahyun again? When will you ever stop talking about her? It's getting annoying." Momo stated.

There was no hint of bitterrness or venom in her tone though, it's just a casual question that is really misunderstandable, Nayeon and Sana knew that but chose to tease instead.

"Momo-yah, why do you despise Dahyun so much?"

"What—"

"The poor girl didn't even do anything wrong to you."  Even Jihyo joined in

"Ha?" Out of impulse, Momo snatched Nayeon's phone and showed the pic to Jihyo.

"Do anything wrong? Park Jihyo this smile should be illegal! It's.... It's—"