I

You sit at the bar of a small cantina, talking to the bartender. Suddenly you catch a glimpse of a helmet. Not just any helmet. A Mandalorian helmet. Similar to yours. Everyone in the cantina stops to watch as he walks through, only for him to slide into a booth. Everyone resumes their talking.

You turn in the stool slightly, watching out of the corner of your eye. It took you a moment but you finally realized who the man he was talking to was. You'd recognize him anywhere.

Greef Karga. Leader of the bounty hunter guild. You had taken a job from him once or twice, but never really committed to the guild itself. You decide to lean in and listen in on their conversation.

"There is one job."

"Let's see the puck." the man in the mask spoke

"No puck.."

Greef Karga's voice trails off as you get distracted by your thoughts. Why isn't there a puck? What could be so special?

You shake the thought out of your head and listen in once again.

"All I know is the chain code." Greef takes out a card and slides it onto the table

The Mandalorian takes it and stands up. Leaving the cantina. You quickly take this as an opportunity to talk to Greef. You get up from your stool and slide into the booth.

"What kind of bounty doesn't have a puck?"

"Ah so you heard." he sighs "I've got another if you'd like." he holds up another card.

"Aren't these jobs usually a one person type of thing?" you glance at the card

"Normally yes. But this client wants their bounty bad." he slides the card across the table "I know you. We've done business. I trust you."

Mistake on his part. With a nod you grab the card and walk out of the cantina locating the meeting point of whoever this client was. Once you find it, you give a strong knock on the door. You turn to see a robotic droid like eye poke out of the wall. You remove the card Greef had given me from your belt and hold it up to the eye. It retracts and the door opens.

You enter slowly, seeing stormtroopers as you walk down the hall. Odd. The Empire ended years ago..

You come up to yet another door at the end of the hallway. You listen in and hear muffled voices. As soon as you knock, the conversation stops. The door slides open and two stormtroopers stand to the side as you enter.

"Another Mandalorian." a man rises "Please take a seat."

You sit down next to the Mandalorian you had seen before. He was staring at you for quite a bit before turning to the client.

The client held a small object in his hand, wrapped in cloth. As he sets it down on the table, he opens it up, revealing Beskar. Not one, but two ingots of it.

"Beskar?" you hear the voice next to you

"Go ahead. It's real." the client says, motioning for each of you to take one

"How did you get this?" you ask looking at it sitting in your palm

"That isn't important right now." he says dismissing the question "This is your form of payment. And this is only the down payment. I have a camtono of Beskar waiting for you upon delivery of the asset."

"How do you want it?" you ask putting the Beskar into your belt

"Alive." the man next to the client says, butting into the conversation.

"Yes. Alive. Although, I acknowledge that bounty hunting is a complicated profession. Proof of termination is also acceptable for a lower fee." the client looks between you two

"The puck?" the man next to you asks

"We can only offer a tracking fob and the last four digits of the chain code."

"Their age?" you say with the Mandalorian say in unison.

"That's it?"

-

After leaving the room, you step back outside into the open air. You had an idea of where this asset was but no certainty. The only problem was, you had no way off the planet.

During landing, your ship crashed terribly, and can't be repaired. It's not like you cared too much. It was a stolen imperial ship anyway. You watch the mandalorian head deeper into the street. You follow closely behind until he notices your presence.

"What are you doing?" he stops turning around

"Coming with you." you state

"And what makes you think you can do that?"

"We're working together." you cross your arms

"Since when?"

"Since i crashed my ship when I first arrived. Either you take me with you and get additional help, or leave me stranded here, and go out alone."

"I'm always alone. I'll take my chances."

You scoff as he continues walking away "Excuse me. From the sound of it, it sounds like this asset is going to be hard to get. You need me."

"I don't need you." he says sternly

You sigh "Well you're getting me anyway."

Following behind him, he walks down into the covert tunnels under ground. You look around. Not much to see. You had only been down here once. The Mandalorians here are..weird. To you anyway. Something seemed off about them.

The armorer down in the coverts was forming a new weapon for the mandalorian. You watch as she molds it and bends it into shape. She noticed you were interested and made me one with my own Beskar payment.

Heading back to the ship you take in the fresh air while you had it. You had no idea how long this was going to take.

The mandalorian leads me to his ship. You pause watching him walk into it.

"What type of ship is this?" you stare up

"It's a razor crest. Now come on."

"A razor crest. Does he mean a piece of junk?" you mumble to yourself as you walk up the ramp

You sit down and strap into the seat and watch as the mandalorian fires up the engines.

"Where exactly are we going again?" you ask

"Arvala-7. You ever been?"

"Nope." you let out a deep breath as he takes off