XXXVI

Mythrol presses some controls and pulls up a holo message. You all stop and walk over, listening to it.

"There were some promising effects for an entire fortnight but then sadly, the body rejected the blood. I highly doubt we'll find a diner with a higher M-count though. I recommend that we suspend all experimentation. I fear the volunteer will meet the same regrettable fate if we proceed with the transfusion. Unfortunately, we have exhausted our initial supply of blood. The child is small and I was only able to harvest a limited amount without killing him. If these experiments are to continue as requested, we would again require access to the donor. I will not disappoint you again, Moff Gideon."

It shuts off

"This must be an old transmission. Moff Gideon is dead." Din says looking between you all

"No. This recording is three days old." Mythrol says

"Wait wait, how is he alive?" you ask

"If Gideon's alive then-" Din starts but is interrupted by the sound of blasts from troopers.

You whip out your blasters and shoot them both down. More come from the corner and the others take out their blasters as well. You all run and press yourselves against the wall. You work together and shoot the three down.

"I need to get the kid." Din says

"Hey back, you're faster that way." Cara says "We'll head to the speeder and meet you in town."

Din nods and looks at you. You nod to him.

"Go get him."

You follow Cara and Greef as you run the opposite way of Din. Mythrol follows then asks "When did you say this place is gonna blow again?"

You turn a corner and a few stormtroopers run up after you. You all hide behind a crease in the wal and shoot at them. You shoot them all down and continue running.

"More troopers up ahead." you say still running forward

Cara and Greet shoot a few down and you run up to one and kick him in the stomach, then shoot as he falls down.

"Keep moving." You say walking ahead

You finally reach the large door you entered in and stop. You watch as Mythrol opens it and you carefully run out. You stop behind a few boxes as troopers come out from the elevator and start shooting. A couple walk out and continue shooting.

"We're trapped!" Mythrol yells

"Hang on." you grunt and stand

The blaster shots hit your beskar but it holds up enough for you to run out and throw a charge into the elevator for the remaining troopers. It explodes leaving just a few troopers left. You jump back over behind the boxes and crouch down.

"Cover me!" Cara says and runs over

"What does she think she's doing?" Mythrol yells

"Just give her a minute." you watch as she runs over to the ship

You see her start it up and drives it back so you all can get in.

"What are you guys waiting for an invitation? lEts move!" she yells

"Go go go go go go!" Greef yells

You and Mythrol run and get into it and Greef follows shortly behind. Greef sits next to Cara while you and Mythrol stand in the back. Cara speeds towards the edge and runs the two troopers off to the side as you fall off the edge, everyone screaming. She speeds down the valley and you notice some scout troopers following behind.