II

When you arrive, the Mandalorian stands from his seat and heads down from the cockpit. You follow behind him, climbing down the ladder. He grabs his rifle and walks off the ship. Before leaving the ship yourself, you make sure you're armed with your own blasters.

The Mandalorian lays on the ground and scopes out the area. You crouch a few feet behind him, watching his back. Suddenly you hear a noise so you turn to see some sort of creature in front of you.

"Watch out!" you yell, and roll out of the way

The Mandalorian quickly pulls himself up, and shoots at it. You take out your blasters and start shooting at it too. But your blasters do nothing. As the creature turns around its tail swipes at your leg and knocks you off your feet. You struggle to pull yourself up as it started to get closer to the Mandalorian. You wince in pain, as you push yourself off the ground. You ready your blaster when the creature is shot down and tranquilized.

You look over at the Mandalorian and he turns to you. You lower your blaster to see an ugnaught.

The ugnaught kindly agreed to help you two and led you to his hut. It was small, but it worked. You both sat at his table as he began to talk.

"Many have passed through, seeking the same one as you."

"Did you help them?" the mandalorian asks

"Yes. They died."

"Excuse me?" you lean forward "How can we trust you?"

"You must."

After a bit of negotiating, he had agreed to help you by teaching you how to ride the creatures. A blurrg.

The mandalorian stood in a ring with the blurrg, while you stayed on the outside with Kuiil, who had finally shared his name. You watch as he struggles to mount it and gets thrown off.

"Perhaps if you remove your helmet." Kuiil suggests.

"Perhaps," he grunts "he remembers I tried to roast him."

"This is a female. The males are eaten during mating."

You laugh quietly to yourself, shaking your head.

"Glad I'm not a blurrg." The mandalorian says before attempting to mount it again

Once again, he is unsuccessful. He gets thrown off the back again, and slides across the dirt. You sigh and he stands up.

"I don't have time for this." he walks out of the ring

"We have plenty of time. Let me have a go." you walk into the ring

You stand inside a few feet away from the blurrg. You slowly inch forward and reach your hand out. It lets you run your hand across its head down the back. You gently pull yourself up and mount it. It slowly starts circling the ring.

"Good. We leave soon." Kuiil heads back to his hut

You hop off the blurrg and head out of the ring. The mandalorian stares as you walk towards him.

"See Mando. Not so hard." you joke
-
Soon you set off to find this asset. You clearly had better control over the blurrg yet mando insisted on taking control. You shared one with him and Kuiil had his own.

You stopped at a ridge, said to be close to it. You hopped off the blurrg and looked out at a small town?

"Please. Take it."

You turn around to see mando offering Kuiil credits. He declines and leaves, going back. Mando walks over and scopes out the area. He groans as he puts his scope away.

"What?" you turn to him

"Bounty droid."

You head down and walk towards it, but it begins shooting at you.

"IG unit! Stand down." mando yells "I'm in the guild!"

The IG unit lowers its gun and turns fully "You are a guild member? I thought I was the only one on this assignment."

You scoff and Mando turns "Makes three of us." he sighs

"How bout we split the reward." you suggest

"This is acceptable-"

Suddenly blaster shots are seen flying fast towards you. You all run towards a building and hide behind some pillars in front of a large door. The tracking fob in mandos hand begins beeping the closer you get.

"He's in there." mando says

"Affirmative." the IG droid says

You continue to shoot out, peeking out from behind the pillars, avoiding the shots being fired. You hear bickering between mando and the droid and you decide to ignore it.

That is, until the IG unit says it's going to self destruct.

"You're what!?" you yell at the droid

"No no no don't do that." mando says

he somehow convinces the droid not to self destruct and you focus back on the situation. You peek out once again and see a large gun being rolled out.

"Guys." you hear arguing "Guys!"

They both look over then out ahead. The gun aims and begins shooting at the pillars.

"New plan!" mando says "Draw their fire. I'll take it out."

"Be careful!" you shout

You and the IG unit step out from the pillars and begin to draw the fire, allowing mando to take control over the gun. He shoots all the Trandoshans and hops off.

You all stare at the door. "Now what?" you ask

Mando hops back onto the gun and blasts the door open. You nod "That works."

You walk through the building and listen to the tracking fob towards a capsule. You walk over and hover over it. Mando slowly opens it to reveal a small green creature. A child.

"Wait- they said fifty years old." mando says confused

"Species age differently." the IG unit says

"Very differently.." you reach out and touch it's cheek

"Perhaps it could live many centuries. Sadly, we'll never know." IG lifts its blaster, aiming it at the child

"No. What are you doing?" you quickly turn

"We'll bring it in alive." mando moves IG's arm

"The commission was quite specific. The asset was to be terminated." IG raises its gun again

You head a loud shot ring through your ear. You squint not wanting to look. When you open your eyes you see the child still alive and well. You turn towards mando and see the droid fall. Mando reaches out towards the child and touches it's hand.