XLI

Boba flies you through space chasing after a small imperial ship. You sit waiting anxiously tapping your foot on the ground. You look over at Din. Boba shoots the ship and it stops, unable to move.

"I hope this works."

Boba connects your ship to the imperial ship and you board it. You follow Din to the cockpit with your blasters raised in front of you. The three men stand holding their hands up, in front of them. One man grabs the shoulder of another.

"Before you make a mistake this is Doctor Pershing."

"Yeah..we've met." you tilt your head

"Is the kid alive?" Din asks

"Yes. He's on the cruiser." Dr. Pershing says

The man behind him quickly whips out his blaster and holds it to Pershing's head. Cara then walks in, holding her blaster at the man.

"Stay back, Dropper."

The other man, you assumed to be a pilot looks over at you.

"I'm not with him. We can work something out-"

He is cut off by the other pilot and is shot in the head. You all aim your blasters at the remaining pilot.

"I suggest you drop your weapon." you say

"No. No you listen to me. This is a top-tier target of the New Republic. This is a clone engineer. And if they find out that he's dead because of you..you're gonna wish you never left Alderaan."

You look over at Cara. He did not just say that.

"I saw the tear." he chuckles "You wanna know what else I saw? I saw your planet destroyed. I was on the Death star."

You look at Cara again as he continues to talk. You notice her expression slowly start to change. She was getting angry. You look back at the man.

"Do you know how many millions were killed on those bases? As the galaxy cheered? Destroying your planet was a small price to pay-"

The man cuts off, dropping onto the ground. Cara shot him in the head. You turn to Cara and give a slight nod then put your blasters away and walk out of the room after her.

-

Din had requested to stop somewhere before you went to find the cruiser. You were unsure what he wanted but he wouldn't tell. As you land you look outside and see a familiar ship. You look at Din as you prepare to leave the ship.

You, Boba, and Din walk into a small building. A cantina. You scan the room and see exactly who Din was looking for, in the corner. When they notice you, they turn in their seats. You walk over to their table.

"I need your help." Din says

"Not all Mandalorians are bounty hunters." Bo-Katan says "Some of us serve a higher purpose."

"They took the child." Din says

"Who?" she asks raising her head

"Moff Gideon." you say looking at her

"You'll never find him." she turns back to her table

"We don't need these two. Let's get outta here." Boba says turning to leave

Bo-Katan and Kodak both turn at the sound of his voice. Bo-Katan slowly turns in her seat.

"You are not a Mandalorian."

"Never said I was." Boba replies

"I didn't know sidekicks were allowed to talk." Koala says

Boba chuckles and walks towards her "Well, if it's isn't the Quacta calling the stifling slimy." Koska stands from her seat "Easy there little one."