🗡🛡you did what🐉🌹

🐙-(This first part is purely for entertainment, this is supposed to be funny, it just popped in my head, but as I reread it now I realize it kind of reminds me of the movie Shrek I was not thinking of it when I was writing this okay, lol. I do apologize for any spelling mistakes)

Hajime and nagito are married and Kings and needed to save Princess Sonia so that her kingdom and his kingdom can work together to fight junko the wickedest witch of Darkness and despair. He sends his Knight kazuichi, to get her from the Dragon called gundham Tanaka half human half dragon, very powerful Beast, can destroy almost about anything.

Hajime: what do you mean you fucked the Dragon..?

Soda: in my defense.... he was in the way of me saving the princess.. and you did say to get her back by any means necessary....

Hajime: yes I did say that... but I didn't mean it like that soda...

Nagito: was it worth it?

Hajime: Nagito!

Soda: so worth it!

×Bonus Smut× told third person what happened

Soda had been traveling Landscapes to get to a castle where the princess Sonia was waiting to be rescued from the evil dragon. Soda knew about all the Terrible Things this Dragon had done. And he was willing to accept no mercy towards this thing. It wasn't even full Dragon it was half dragon half.... human like him, soda was half siren. The reason why he had to "save" the princess even though the princess was friends with said dragon, in all reality this wasn't a rescue mission, this was actually just a pick up mission but soda would never face that fact. Sonia and this thing are friends but people chose not to believe it because the dragon didn't want them to, instead the dragon wanted to be known as a fierce creature. But soda was not intimidated in fact his siren side was showing and he was horny. He had always wanted this dragon, you see he was once obsessed with the princess for a long time and he would argue with the dragon from time to time until they started to form sexual tension between the two and soda had to be called to do other missions but recently when he was called to do said missions but you got into a heated argument that would have ended been making out but soda had to go.

Soda walk towards the big door that entered to the Dragon's domain and throne room and swang it open. To find said dragon waiting for him. Soda looked at the Dragon he was mezmorized, soda was reminded how fucking hot the Dragon was. The two introduced themselves and began to argue and argue and began to fight physically. They fought around the domain knocking stuff over and breaking walls, pieces of sodas armor falling off from Impact, pieces of Gundhams clothes being ripped off by soda's sword he cut him with but the way they fought each other was new for both of them, they cannot predict each other's moves. They were so good at what they were doing that the other could not keep up. The two were out of breath the dragon was panting laying on his back while soda was on top of him ready to strike a blow that would knock him out, not killing him but the Dragon being so close to him and half naked with both of their clothes ripped apart as the two begin to intertwine their hands to their lips until it was a heated make-out session.

Gundham brought the soda to his bedroom discarding any armor of clothing along the way. Gundham shoved soda onto the bed while slamming the door behind him. Meanwhile Sonia peeked out to see what had happened to her dear friend being that he told her to stay inside her room until the fight was over. When she looked out she saw strength clothing and broken leading to his room, she smirked. she grabbed a book and let a candle, hoping they wouldn't be too loud though she knew he was loud just from him talking with his booming voice. She sat down and began read her book. Then all of a sudden she heard a loud booming noise she had never heard before from her dear friend. She first jumped up cuz she thought he was in danger but then instantly realized what was happening. She knew she couldn't read over how loud they were being so she decided she was going to take a walk through the gardens.

🗡 bedroom🌹

The two were on top of each other bouncing. How the hell did he get like this. How did this human/siren get gundham so flustered and riled up that he had to have him inside him so bad. Maybe it was the half siren part that would bring a hot, sexy smell to him that gundham crave to be around and embraced. But he couldn't think about it for too long when he was being pounded into. The way soda pulled his spiky tail at just the right yank to make him gasp and drool. The way soda scratch his ears just right. His hot breath on his skin both of their bodies move in together in a hot steaming sweating mess. Both would fantasize about this, especially gundham. He had recently read about sirens and how they were amazing at sex, male Sirens could magically grow their things to any size they wanted. That's what gundham wanted.

All gundham had to say was bigger, faster, harder and soda will comply. Both having the time of their lives. Gundham big tail wrapped around soda and his chest and would squeeze. when gundham squeezed soda too tight soda would snack gundham's @$$. Gundham big bat like wings twitched and flaped a little enjoying when soda with smoothly touch them, running his fingers across them.

Soda: damn!~ gundham if I go...neh~ any bigger...ahh!~ I'm going to break you!~

Gundham: Then do it!~...AH!~... Faster!

Gundham demanded and that's what Soda did, soda went faster, harder, he did whatever he could the satisfy gundham and himself. It was only a matter of time for both to start to get close. Soda lifted up gundham so now his back was touching soda's chest. soda begin to grope gundham chest and play with his nipples. This only making gundham louder.

Gundham was the first to come shooting his mess all over the bed sheets. After a bit soda then came, shooting his load inside of Gundham, making gundham feel full and exhausted. The two fell unto the bed gasping and panting. The Dragon became very cuddly, cuddling soda with his big wings and tail well he put his face in sodas neck. Soda chuckled at Gundams all of a sudden cuddles and so we drifted off to sleep as well as gundham.
...
Soda: Yeah so worth it... on an unrelated note I need to set off back to the Castle I think I forgot my..uhh.. Shield..?

Hajime: just go.. if I hear another word out of you today I'm throwing you and horny jail..

Soda: yep on my way sir!