💢Make it up for it✨

It was the end of the school day and like every school day soda and gundham were of course arguing. But what made this argument different than the others was the fact that they were actually getting pissed with each other.

Soda: You wanna go, hamster bitch!!

Gundham: Not anywhere with you arrogant mortal!!

The two kept arguing until they reach their shared apartment which they were forced to go into. But little did everyone know, they were actually dating. But even if they were dating they were still arguing to avoid any suspicion because they didn't want anyone to know about their relationship yet.

Once they got into the apartment, they both put out a sigh relief that they don't have to pretend to argue and hate each other. Well everybody knew they became friends but they would still argue that's all everyone ever saw them do, nothing more, of course they didn't know what happened behind closed doors.

Gundham though was for once upset some things that soda had said to him earlier that day. The things that soda said actually got to gundham and hurt him so he was not in the mood. He let out a sigh of annoyance and then walked away from the door leaving soda confused.

Soda: hey babe you okay?

No response. This was the same response that gundham gave soda the rest of the evening, just nothing. Though soda still attempted to try and find out what was wrong. When it finally came to soda and gundham going to sleep in the same bed, he finally asked one more time.

Soda: All right! Babe what the hell is wrong?!

Gundham: That.

Soda: Huh?

Gundham: You're tone was more crueler today than usual.

Soda: wha!? Oh My God, I am so sorry baby I should-

Gundham: It does not matter, sorry is in the past...

Soda: Awww, come on Gundy, is there anyway I can make it up to you?~

Gundham: No. Now go to sleep.

Soda: Please darling~

Soda laid on gundham's lap. Gundham had a comfy pair of shorts on, easy clothing that soda could slip his hands underneath and move around the clothing easily which he did.

Gundham: kazuichi, what do you think you're doing?.

Soda: Come on babe, let me make it up to you, I know how much you love it~

Gundham's face begin to heat up.

Gundham: K-kazuichi-

Then soda kissed gundham on his lips and began turn into a hot make-out session. Soda licked the bottom of gundham lip asking for entrance but gundham denied him. Once the kiss had to break for air, soda begin to move down kissing down Gundam snake pulling off his shirt in the process. Both begins pull off their clothes, making out and kissing each other all over. Gundham was now on top of soda, both of their clothes missing, fully naked in front of each other. Gundham leaned down whispered in the others ear.

Gundham: my love, I'm still upset with you..

Gundham spoke in a deep tone. Soda frowned and began to kiss up gundham neck. Making gundham squirm and become more flustered. Gundham loved it when soda kissed up and would bite him but he was still upset with soda, well just a little upset, now he was just playing hard to get, by telling no to soda to get him more riled up.

Soda: aww come on Master,...(kiss) let me just make it up..(kiss).. to you~

Gundham: Gah- you're foolish words of lust will not-ah!-ah~

Kazuichi looked at gundham (his head still tilted with his lips still on gundham's jaw bone) panting and moving to his hips. He looked up to see the most beautiful sight of gundham he had ever seen and will ever see. Gundham looked like he tried to look like he didn't like this even though this is something he really wanted but there was truly still anger in his face but not as much as earlier. In fact there's a lot of lust there. His erection was very visible so so no begin to move his fingers up to the top of the pair of shorts gundham had on. Surprising gundham didn't resist and watched as soda slowly pulled his shorts down he didn't have any underwear so his cock sprung up quickly, only making soda giggle and look back up to see a flustered and angry gundham. He looked back down at the throbbing member and swirled this tongue over the tip.

He felt gundham twitch and gasp. Soda wanted to hear more noises coming from gundham so he put half in his mouth only to get lower until he reached the base and then bobbing his head back and forth. This did cause more noises from gundham like...

Gundham: ah~ my lov- ah!~ oh!~

Gundham did feel really good, he was practically in heaven, soda was very good at this just by the slight movement of his tongue and it would change gundham into a whole new person. Gundham honestly loved it when he would feel so does sharp teeth scrape his cock. Not in any dangerous way where it would hurt or cut something but just a little sharp feeling that gundham craves for. But before he could bathe in this feeling any longer soda took his cock out of his mouth and then took off his pajama pants and underwear.

Soda: Here I'll be bottom for tonight and let me make it up to you~ do whatever you want~

Gundham growled and smirked as he pulled soda and do his lap and entered him. Soda moaned and panted along with gundham. Gundham started a fast pace using all of his energy from his anger from earlier end lost in the pleasure. Both bouncing on top of each other. Almost like they were fighting and fucking at the same time. At one point gundham would be on top of soda with soda's knees on top of his shoulders and the next gundham would be on his back while so that would be on top of him riding him like a cowboy riding a bull. Both didn't care about sound at all. It actually did turn into a little bit of fighting when Soda was lost in pleasure slapped gundham but gundham didn't get angry in fact he moaned and gasped and only with harder like an animal. Every time soda would slap him he would slap soda right on his thick ass which if he got just right he can make soda scream his name. Both were panting, sweating like crazy and had really messy hair, the bed would shake and bounce. Biting and scratching, nipping and licking. Soda took his long tongue and wrapped it around one of gundham nipples and licked nipped and sucked on it he took his other hand and squeezed and massage the other one which he would go to that one when he was done with the other one making gundham shiver and gasp and a few moans here and there. They were going at each other like wild animals. Nothing could stop them until they were finish which they were very close to being.

Soda was the first to come then gundham. Both yelled and panted. Soda came all over his and gundham's stomach. Meanwhile gundham came in soda. Soda Crush down into gundham big chest after he pulled out.

Soda: does this mean you'll (pant) forgive me now master~...

Gundham: I suppose I shall forgive your cruelness my love~

Soda: man I should make stuff up to you more often (pant) you were like an animal tonight~

Gundham: Hahaha! That was only 50% of my power! If I dare use the rest I'm scared you will surely die!

Soda: Death by being fucked too hard from the "great gundham Tanaka".... it would be worth at death for me~

Soda said in a sarcastic tone. Gundham face was dark red and wide-eyed. Both got cleaned up and change the bedding then went to bed snuggling each other. Should I buried his face in the crook of gundham neck with both of his hands on gundham pectorals squeezing them and whispering into gundham ear.

Soda: I love you so much you know that... I truly do..

Gundham: I know my love.. I love you too..

Both flashed a generally happy smile at each other as drifted into sleep.

=====================
🐙- literally this was just some random thought I popped in my mind it doesn't have to be good