⚓💦The Siren💦⚓

🌀(Completed)🌀

There it was...

The siren that was terrorizing everyone in the village. There it was finally in The Gundham Tanaka's one-man ship that he's had all his life. There it was finally in his possession. After weeks upon weeks of trapping and failing there it was in his tub filled with water. It was pissed, angry and hissing. Gundham looked at it was absolutely stunning, in fact he couldn't look at it for too long, he had to look away here in there.

Gundham walked out of the bathroom locking the door behind him. He knows that siren can transform their tail into two legs so he locked the door just to be sure.

You see in these pirate like times The Great Gundam Tanaka was well a relocator he would take beasts and relocate them to safer environments. He came across a village with siren problem which was very rare they mostly stayed out in their territories, where they lived very deep in the ocean or on Siren Island and this Village was nowhere close to Siren Island. So when he heard about it he was very quick to jump on the situation and now he finally taught the mistresses siren itself.

He was exhausted from setting all the traps and a little sweaty and unfortunately he couldn't go bathe himself because the beasts was in his bathing quarters. He was also tired for what the next job would be which was going to Siren Island to drop off said siren it was absolutely dangerous.

The village where the siren was was extremely far away from siren Island. It was very weird about the siren was so far away but then again it could have been in a passing pack of sirens and got lost you'd have to ask the siren search for now he needed some rest. So he went to his bedroom once he open the door and close days he stripped himself of his boots and pants and he took off his long coat lay down on his queen size bed. For his ship was a medium sized everything ran by itself he didn't need a human crew but he did have an animal crew.

As he was laying down in his bed, some of his animals crewmates came to lay down with him some squirrels and of course his first mates the Dark Divas of Destruction. While he was sitting there petting the hamsters, he was going over everything he knew about sirens in his head and mentally preparing himself for the long journey ahead.

Sirens in this world were known for, being incredibly beautiful with a hypnotizing singing voice. They were also known for dragging sailors under the water and drowning them and then eating them for they did have incredible strength. Then another thing about them they cannot reproduce with each other so they would take Sailors and reproduce with them in water or land. It was terrifying to sailors I mean what a way to go. Mating with the siren then being drowned then eaten.

Eventually Gundam dozed off and fell asleep.

⚓🦈Time skip🦈⚓

Poke, poke, poke

Gundham slowly opened his eyes, only to find two big pink eyes staring right at him inches away from his face on the side of the bed he was laying on. He shot back away from this side the siren was looking at him. So many things were going through his mind like, "how did this thing get out!?" "did I not lock it thoroughly!?" "why didn't it kill me in my slumbered state!?"

He just stared at the gorgeous beast in front of him and it stared back until it spoke.

???: I broke your door and what the fuck are you going to do with me!?

Gundam was in shock and the siren realized it and sighed then growled.

Soda: I should probably introduce myself, hi my name is kazuichi soda. Now tell me who you are and what you're going to do with me!