🥀🕯Touch Me🕯🥀

⚠Succubus AU⚠

Gundham was messing around with a few new spells he was trying to learn. He was being careless at the time and read a spell wrong. Then he did the spell wrong. The spell transformed him into a succubus, a needy succubus.

When gundham realized what he had become he absolutely panicked. Fortunately for him he read back on the book and it said he would only be like this 2 days. But he was still ashamed that he let himself be become this and that he should have looked over the spell one more time but he got too careless. And then more neediness hit him like a ton of bricks. He had never felt this lustful before but lucky for him his fiance will be home soon, kazuichi soda.

Well not soon but in an hour and a half away. The more gundham thought about it the more lustful he began to get. He went to the bathroom to look at himself. He had never felt this much arousal in a long time. Now he wanted HIM more than anything.

He was also a little cold being that the spell transferred his black hoodie and black jeans into thigh high high-heeled boots with purple heart designs on them with black fluff on top near his thighs, a black thong with a Purple Heart in the back in front, black snake like markings curled all around his hips, arms, chest and ass, outlining all of his "special" features.

His wings were bat like about the same size as a normal human hand maybe a tad bigger on his lower back area near his rear end being that he's not a true succubus he doesn't have big wings but they were still pretty sensitive. They had a purple to Black fade to them, they were actually pretty gorgeous to look at. The same bat like wings were on his head too. He had two purple hearts on top of the spots where his nipples would be. His tail was black, long and smooth with a black and gray highlighted ponpon lookin' thing that matched his hair (like the trees from The Lorax) After he got done looking at his "mistake" in the mirror he was overcome with dreading and lust.

At least he didn't look bad in fact he looked fuckin' desirable. How will soda react when he sees him? Shocked? Confused? Lustful? The more gundham keep thinking about it the more needy he got. His neediness got to the point where it started to pissed him off.

He started watching movies and doing stuff that would take his mind off the insane lust, he did all this and failed.

All of he could think about was his boyfriend driving into him right now. The feeling of his hot skin against his, Kazuichi's hot breath whispering sweet nothings into his ear, rubbing his sensitive wings, pulling his hair and tail in a loving manner. He knew what he had to downgrade the lust he was feeling.

He went to they're bedroom lay down their queen sized bed. He removed the black thong only for his erection to spring out quick. He sighed and spreaded his legs then ripped it one hand. He used the other one to grab his inner thigh because soda always grabbed his inner thigh to help keep him spread while he jerked him off and at this point he wanted kazuichi more than anything right now.

He started moving his hand up and down his dick. He closed his eyes and daydreamed about soda being in between his legs right now jerking him off instead of himself. souda squeezing his inner thighs then moving his hand up with gundham's body to his chest while his long tongue licked from his inner thigh all the way to his chest. He knew how much soda absolutely loved his big chest.

Any chance he could he would always go for there it didn't matter where they were. Still jerking with one hand he moved the other one up his body to cup his chest still daydreaming that soda is doing all this. His soft moans filled the bedroom. He moved his fingers to his mouth quickly to dampen them then pull them out to slide underneath the heart purple fabric that covered his nipple no taking it off but just having his fingers underneath it. He imagined soda was sucking on him, the more he thought about this the more his moans increased.

Gundham: kazuichi~

After a while of this he felt his climax approaching quickly. His hand increased on a his dick, he removed his fingers out of the fabric and ran through his hair pulling on it so tightly. His climax finally CAME, he arched his back and screams soda's name one final time.

Gundham: Kazuichi!~ na~

Gundham came in his hand. He was still panting from coming down from his climax. Once he settle down he got up put his thong back on and got cleaned up and clean up the mess on a hand.

....

Even through all this work he was still very lustful he couldn't believe it well it helped a little but he still was wanting more. Now his hair was a mess and he was needier than ever.

Gundham: GARH!!

He yelled in frustration at the think he bashed his fists on the sink, he didn't hurt himself he just got so mad. He walked in the bathroom and went to the front of his bedroom door he was probably going to try and watch another movie but once he opened his door he heard another door open the front door his beloved was home.... no his prey was home. A lovesick looking smiled appeared across gundham's face showing some of his teeth and his tail wagging back and forth, his small wings flapping back and forth as well. He was prepared to jump on soda right now but then he remembered what he looked like and he knew he had to explain what happened. He sighed but it'll be all worth it. He walked to the kitchen where his pray was the kitchen. Soda always made a sandwich for himself when he got home and while he was making his sandwich he did not know of the predator walking around his house at this very moment ready to throw him on the bed and ride him like no tomorrow.

🐙-Part 2?