🍷On our anniversary🍷

The story was requested by _Letan_231

The lovely couple, soda and gundham have been together for 3 years and each year on their anniversary, they let Sonia throw a party for them. But this year a wanted their anniversary all to their selves.

Now they both knew what they wanted to do, well what they craved. The two had been dating for 3 years and never once did they get down in the sheets to be exact. Both were nervous about it soda was scared that he might hurt himself and gundham and he didn't want that at all. Meanwhile gundham was nervous because he too did not want to be hurt or hurt soda but on the other hand he was the one that was wanting it more than ever.

He was the ultimate breeder after all he knew exactly what to do but he himself has never been the one mating it was always his animals. He knew that meeting was a pleasurable thing for mortals, even the gods had mated with mortals (referring to Zeus lol) And now he was wanting to perform this sexual act. He knew that soda would not try to hurt him or anything, he just worried about the aftermath, would he be okay to walk, would he have to lay in a bed suffering all day, would he have a taste of this and want more after more like a drug he could get addicted to.

Once the drug thought got into his head anxiety began to rise in him. But then again being addicted to soda was already something he was very much addicted to, he loved soda so much. Which one would be bottom and which room would be top?

He needed to talk to soda about this and talk to Sonia. So later that day he got into the phone with Sonia to cancel whatever party she was planning.

>📱The call📱<

Sonia: hello gundham, how can you how are you?

Gundham: hello she-cat I must inform you of something.

Sonia: Hm?

Gundham: I will have to cancel anything you have planned for I and my consort's anniversary. For we have something planned of our own.

Sonia: oh, and what would that be?

Gundham: she-cat, I can not tell you of our a-activities...

Sonia: Oh! I see~😏

Gundham: she-cat you see n-nothing!

Sonia: Mhm~

~~~~~~~~~~time~~~skip~~~~~~~~~~

After talking to Sonia, gundham began to get everything ready for their anniversary that was tomorrow. He wanted to go all out for his dear soda can. He bought some silk sheets, some roses, some candles course and silk comfy robes (For the aftermath of course) and some male lingerie.He put all these things in the closet so that soda would not see it, he wanted to surprise him a little bit.Then he walked over to soda who is sitting on the couch watching TV.

Gundham: My love there is something I must discuss with you..

Soda: Hm?

Gundham: As you know you have work tomorrow and it is also our anniversary...

Soda: O-oh yeah...

Both faces begin to heat up. Thinking about what they were going to do tomorrow.

Gundham: my love, please tell me do you have any thoughts of such thing?

Soda: no actually I was just been a really leave it to you cuz I saw you shopping earlier~

Gundham: W-well it is a very important day a-and I would like our anniversary to swell down in history!

Gundham said this very confident and loud which made soda chuckle. The two enjoy the night until they had to go to bed.

💙Time skip to the next morning💙

Gundham woke up to soda getting ready for work. He sat up and stretched his arms then got out of bed.

Soda: bye babe! See you later today, happy anniversary!

Gundham: As to you my beloved!

As soon as soda left gundham get ready for the day and for what would happen at night. After feeding his animals and working on website he started working on the bedroom putting everything in order until it looked like this.

 After feeding his animals and working on website he started working on the bedroom putting everything in order until it looked like this

By the time he got all finished he looked at the time and he realize that soda would be home in an hour. So he began to get ready.Soda did know he went shopping but he did not know what he bought.

Gundham put on thigh high socks with purple bow on the top. Thigh high socks were connected to a black thong which was also connected but can be taken off to a black skirt/shorts that held the whole thing together so nicely and showed off his curves so well. Then he put on the black with a purple tint silk robe. The the robe he bought for soda was black with a pink tint. He brush his hair so that it was not up instead one side was curved right in the other side was curved left, right side had more hair.

He made sure all the animals were put away and put in their areas so they couldn't escape or ruin anything.

He was reading a book once he heard to go to call out to him.

Soda: hey babe I'm going to take a quick shower real quick!

Gundham: all right my beloved.

Gundham had to wait a little longer so that soda take a shower and honestly he wanted him to take a shower he was working grease out there.

But gundham sneak into the bathroom and steal sodas clothes so he would come in to the bedroom. He heard soda walking to the door grumbling something.

When Soda open the door just in a tower he was met with a beautiful sight gundham sitting on bed covered in rose petals with a silk robe and male lingerie on him laying down in the middle of the bed with one leg up in upward position and the other laying straight, his head tilted with a bent finger in his mouth with this hand covering the rest of his mouth and the other hand and arm Laying across the bed. Gundham so hot right now that soda could not comprehend what he was seeing or saying. He was in a deep red a walking tomato to be exact maybe even redder.

Gundham: Happy Anniversary, my Dark King~

~~~~~~~~

🐙-I apologize for any mistakes I made this at 12 a.m, I really do need sleep lol