🖤A sweet thing💖

It was 5:00 p.m. and soda just got done working on a bike that the kid down the street had completely messed up while going down a hill and crashing. This was the fourth time this happened but this kid was known for crashing into things, only 10 but as soon as he turns 16 the family will start praying that he doesn't crash his car.

Soda didn't care, he got paid for this. Well he didn't care as long as the kid didn't get that hurt. As he finally put the finishing touches on it and then step back to look at it. He was happy with the work so he wiped off the sweat and grease off his head and went to go inside to clean up. He was in the garage that connected to the house by one door, there was another door that went outside to a big open yard where a lot of animal toys and trick hoops around a couple of animal houses.

He walked inside to the kitchen sink to wash his face and hands because his partner is very particular on cleanliness and would probably have a fit if he saw him in such a state. He grabbed the kitchen cloth to dry his hands and face off and then went to the couch, sat down, grab the TV remote to see what was on.

It has been 10 years since the incident with the Great despairs, all of them had gone into a witness protection Agency and now we're living different lives, well they were still themselves and they kept into contact and visited each other, but they put their entire past and some of their family behind them. They were put into paired roommates with each other. Kazuichi and Gundam were paired up together. They were set to live in the same house and eventually they actually got together, after one night and some frisky drinks, they had a night to remember.

Kazuichi was watching the World's Funniest Videos when he heard the door open. He looked to see his boyfriend coming in with the kitten they had found while walking in the woods one day. One of its eyes was missing and it was all scraggly and skinny, well it was before Gundam fatten it up and made sure the other was fairly clean because the other one was surely gone. Gundam set the kitten down on the cat tree in the living room and then walked over to Kazuichi.

"How was your day my beloved"

Gundam said as he sat down next to his boyfriend.

"It was okay I just worked on the kids bike today, again"

"The child should not be operating anything that moves"

"Ha! I agree but the kids got to learn, practice makes perfect"

Gundam just scoffed. He grab the remote from soda and then turned it to pet documentaries.

"Awww, again we've already watched all of these!"

"Silence you insulate mortal, you had the ability to choose what was on the television for the past couple of days!"

"Fineeee, can we just find some different animal documentaries then"

"yes that would be fine" Gundam said with a smirk because he knew he had won,and then because of that he took his winnings. He scooted closer to Kazuichi and then put his hand on his cheek and brought him closer to him, then close his eyes and then leaned in for a small pack on the lips. Kazuichi opened his eyes a little bit and looked up at Gundam, he suddenly turned red and then buried his face in his boyfriend's chest. Gundam laughed a little bit and then turned on a new documentary. They snuggled for the rest of the night, only one interruption of having a little kitten join them on soda's lap.