💔The cheating💕

🐙- Okay so this fanfic is about Sonia cheating on gundham with one of her childhood best friend, at a party. Gundham finds out at the party starts drinking his sadness away until he sees the wonderful, strangely handsome now kazuichi Souda. I apologize if you see any spelling mistakes or miss sentencing.

Gundham had noticed that Sonia was spending a lot of time with her childhood best friend lately but you didn't have any time for him anymore. She just wanted to hang out with her best friend and every time he would talk to her about it she say the same excuse or something like the excuse.

👑 Sonia- please gundham I haven't seen him in so long!

Then she would make a small sad face and then gundham brush it off but he knew something was going on and there something was going on. Also soda and gundham had ended the rivalry long time ago.

🎉At the party🎉

Sonia had asked gundham to go get some drinks and that he did but when he came back what he saw made him drop the very drinks.

There it was, Sonia and her childhood friend making out.

Gundham-WHAT THE.... IS THIS!?

Sonia and her childhood friend stop making out and looked at gundham and everyone around them where they were. They saw everything, a few gasps here and there.

Gundham was filled with tears and hatred. Sonia tried to explain herself to gundham but he didn't want to hear it. He yelled at Sonia to leave him alone and he stormed out of the room, leaving Sonia in tears realizing what she done but she knew this was better for him she was no longer in love with him and she didn't want to be in this relationship anymore but this is not the way she wanted to end it, this was definitely not the way she felt awful.

🌑Meanwhile with our dark lord🌑

Gundham grabbed a lot of drinks and went outside to drink away his sorrows. Hle knew it wasn't bad but he didn't care, he was so heartbroken at the time.

He was crying and drinking quietly until he heard footsteps behind him. It was him, Soda.

🌸Soda- He-hey, you w-wanna get out of h-here?

"What do you want mortal" gundham said in a sour tone, not even looking up at soda.

Soda-I saw what happened back there...

Gundam-And what of it...

Gundham was sitting down on the steps outside the house drinking some alcohol not looking up at soda.Soda sattdown right next to gundham.

Soda- D-do you want to t-talk about i-it..?

Gundham- ...yes...

Gundham could feel water drip down his face, he was tearing up then crying. Soda did notice and grab Gundam's hand.

Soda- Hey, hey come on, let's get out of here. I'll help you out with this pain you're going through, man.

Gundham f-fine...

Soda and Gundham got into Sodas car and drove to Sodas house. Once they got into the house, Soda sat gundham on the couch then Soda grab some blankets and some water, being that Gundham was half-drunk right now so he tried to sober him up. He put the blanket around Gundham and gave him water after that he sat down on the couch with them. They begin talking about what happened after while gundham was tears. He didn't like this feeling of being hurt like this, he also didn't like the feeling of revenge slowly creeping up his spine.