🥀🕯Touch me part 2🕯🥀

(🐙-If you see any spelling mistakes please let me know, I will go back and correct them)

***

Soda had just got home after a long day of work. He pulled up to the driveway in his car park it and then went inside his house. he always made a quick ham and cheese sandwich and he was feeling really hungry so we went to the kitchen after he got done taking off his shoes in the doorway. Well when he stepped in the kitchen kitchen something didn't feel right with the house he felt like something or someone was there.

After he was putting the last bit of cheese on the sandwich then he called out to his boyfriend seeing if he was the reason why the house is off and hoping that he was okay.

Soda: Hey baby, you there!

Silence was all he heard. So he put the bread on the sandwich and picked it up ready to bite it and go find was boyfriend was up to when two hands coming up behind him wrapped around him it made him scream.

Soda: Ahh!! Don't do that babe!

Gundham: I apologize my beloved. I wish you so happy that you're home~

Gundham quietly nuzzled into the back of sodas neck as he said that.

Soda: H-Huh, I've never seen you this happy when I come home, are you okay?

Soda looked down to see black snake like markings all over gundham's arms

Soda: b-babe what happened to your a-arms?

Gundham: ah yes, I must tell you what happened I was being foolish with my spells and now I am like this for 2 days...

Soda: like what?

Soda unattached himself from gundham's arms and turn around to see absolute hot sexy beauty.

Soda:W-Whoa- well aren't you just something~

And there he was turned on again just buy a simple sentence. Gundham quickly moved his hands down to grab the soda's hips then got on his knees in front of soda.

Soda: alright what exactly did turn you into? Besides an sexy beast~

Tanaka blushed at the comment and looked away a little, enjoying the attention that his fiancee was supplying.

Gundham: It turned me into a low leveled... succubus...

Soda: and what is that?~

Soda already knew when a succubus was when he took this opportunity you could tease gundham...

Gundham: a demon that s-seduces m-men...

Soda: Ah yes~ so you're a sex demon for 2 days is that correct?~

Gundham's face turned red and he looked away... then nodded his head and Soda smirked.

Soda: Hmm, must be my lucky day then~

After gundham heard that sentence he couldn't take anymore, he needed soda either in his rear end or his mouth, it didn't matter to him. He was about ready to grab soda and shove his pants down and suck him off when he heard soda say something.

Soda: First things first, I just want to know how was your day?

Gundham: w-what..?

Soda: how was your day baby? Just want to make sure you're okay..

Soda put his hand on gundham cheek encrusted a little with some blush appearing on his face.

Gundham was confused. He thought that once he told soda that he was extremely horney. They'd be off to the bedroom but instead he was asking such caring questions. Gundham absolutely loved it.

You see, Gundam lived a harsh life. He didn't get a lot of attention growing up. So when someone was actually was nice to him, he would get confused. But if he knew this person for a long period of time and they still were nice to him he would grow very attached to that person, for example soda. but he absolutely loved it when Soda showed him affection. It was a nice little break for gundham to step back from his evil Persona to be loved and cared for just like the animals he cared for. Like the roles were reversed for a second. Soda knew this part of gundham and found it adorable. He would also use this to get gundham riled up.

And gundham knows that soda was in a very calm mood. It must have been a long day for him. Normally when Soda was in this calm mood he would be gentle with gundham not rough, well maybe a little rough. Gundham liked it rough but he also liked it soft. Like the times where gundham would have bad days then he would come home to soda who would tell him such caring and loving compliments during it. It made him so happy.

Gundham: my day.... my day was exhausting, all I could do was think about you~

Soda: aww, you poor thing~

Soda moved his hand from gundham cheek to the back of his head and begin to scratch it. Gundham instantly leaned into it, craving any touch from soda at this point.

Soda: Do you need anything besides... you know? Cuz I can make you some hot cocoa and snuggle up to you in a blanket.

Gundham: what is this that you are trying to do... you have confused me..

Soda: hm?

Gundham: why are you showing me so much love and affection when I have told you that I am lustful at this moment..

Soda: Oh! Well that's obvious because I love you and I want to make sure you're okay, I mean come on gundham you turn yourself into a demon!

Gundham: you... l-love... me..

That was the final straw for gundham. He had realize that soda actually genuinely cared about him. Soda was willing to be there for an even he was a demon or anything else. Gundham chest overloaded with happiness a warm feeling grew through him. The feeling that soda was willing to take care of gundham and not just straight to the bedroom filled gundham with overloading happiness. Nothing could tear him down. Soda truly loved him and he truly loved soda and now he was going to ride soda until both of their legs were numb.

Soda: yeah man, I love you no matter what! I mean you are my fiance after all!

Gundham: .... Bed. Now.

Soda:W-wha-

Before soda can say anything else he was being dragged by the arm to the bedroom. As he was being dragged he at the moment to look what the back is going to look like it was just as gorgeous as the front.

Soda: 'Small wings too, wonder how sensitive those are~... and his tail kind of looks like those trees from The Lorax, it's so fluffy too! Haha'

Soda thought as he was being pulled down the hallway to the bedroom. Was he going to make it out of this alive, who knows...

(Part 3?)