🍲Unexpected Sensation💞

The entire class was having a little lunch that the ultimate chef had made, a special soup little did everyone know though how special it really was.

Soon enough everyone started to feel really weird when they start eating it, especially gundham.

As soon as he started feeling weird he put down his bowl and-

Then BOOM a fiery sensation from his crotch. He grabbed his arm like it was an instinct as soon as he felt this after a few minutes of his mind being blank and trying to hold himself back from anything he might do or say. He looked up to see his boyfriend soda, with a red face and tired expression right next to him. He look like he was going through the same thing gundham was going through. They were both panting and they look like they were sweating a little bit. Another Instinct kicked in for gundham, he grabbed soda and pull them out of the classroom and nobody noticed that they walked out, (that's how drugged everyone was at this point)

They were fast walking through the halls to find area where they could get rid of this fiery sensation. They found a big coat closet that was never used, it was just empty space in the school, well a janitor still cleaned it once in awhile and lucky for them the janitors cleaned it later that day. So there was no reason for anyone to go in there plus it wasn't that far from their classroom.

As soon as they open the door, well let's just say they burst through the they immediately shut it afterwards having the light that illuminated throughout the hallways, that way they were in now only see through the door cracks thanks to this they could see each other a little. Gundham crawled over soda to the point where now he was straddling him. They both moved their hands so they were hugging each other, gundham with one hand hugging sodas neck and the other hand moving up Sodus head into his hair meanwhile soda with one hand grabbing gundham hips and the other running up gundham shirt touching and rubbing the skin underneath that was his back. Both of their erections touching each other through their clothes begging to be let out and touched.

Gundham: Gah!.. That!.... that wretched (pant*)...Hiyoko!

Soda: (pant*)... yeah...I know......f-fuck..

They both laid on on each other's necks, whimpering in each other's ear. Gundham started to pull down soda jumpsuit and soda begin to undo gundham's belt and take down his pants. Once there erections were finally free, they both let out a gasp feeling the cold air hit them.

Soda quickly moved his hand and grab their erections rubbing them against each other. Soda moved his other hand to scratch behind gundham head. Meanwhile gundham began to rub sodas back and kiss up his neck while he also scratched sodas head, these actions always usually calm them down before the main event, they just needed something to calm them down.

Gundham: Ahh~... soda!.. f-faster it burns!~ahh..

Soda: Ahhh!~... b-baby what...ahh.... burns?!

Gundham: The fiery...ah~.. s-sensation that that WITCH!! cursed.. AH!-us~ with!~

soda begin to speed up his hand. They didn't know how much time they had before they had to be back in class or people would start noticing them gone and go off looking for them. So they had to make this quick. Gundham unfortunately takes a long time to come, so soda knew exactly what he had to do to make him come quick.

As soon as soda came he would shove gundham down and then suck him off. This was his plan or at least this was the last thing he thought of before his mind went numb because of his hand going so fast and gundham uncontrollably moaning in his ear.

Gundham meanwhile was absolutely in heaven. He was numb to the point where he couldn't think of anything. He loved this feeling of being numb where he couldn't think of anything, his dark Persona was no match for this numb feeling that he craves for.

He was snapped back to somewhat reality when he felt and heard soda come.

Soda: Fuck!~

Soda began panting and his hand had stop pumping he was coming down a little bit from his high and Gandham have noticed this so he had a second to breathe as well. After 5 Seconds of breathing soda instantly shove gundham on the ground. Gundham being send me confused by the sudden action but all this confusion had numbed when he felt sodas tongue along his dick.

Soda put his mouth on gundham's tip and began to suck him off. Gundham was in heaven again. He love the feeling of soda's sharp teeth on his sensitive skin, the danger that they could possibly cut him severely, gave gundham a little high thinking about it. The way they scratched him a little, not enough to drow blood but just enough to feel it so nicely.

The fiery sensation slowly disappearing as if soda was sucking it out of him. Gundham unfortunately started choking on his own drool that was oozing out of his mouth, after all he was laying on his back so he grabbed the end of his scarf and bit down on it hopefully to absorb some of the drool and quiet him.Then the moment of truth, he had came.

Gundham: AHHH!~ FUCK ME!!~

It was a big load for soda to swallow but he managed to swallow all of it. After a little while standing from both, soda speaks up.

Soda: (pant*) maybe... later..

Gundham: Hm? (pant*)

Soda: yeah (pant*) you said fuck me... and I ...said (pant*) maybe later~...

Gundham: Oh... my... gods (sigh*)

Both got Cleaned up and went back to the classroom with the other students recovering from this incident.

______________________________

This was requested from

SilwerSketch

ttps://my.w.tt/0vkqdEgDNbb

🐙Thank you for the request🐙